• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PC crab ragoons??

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
Does anyone have the PC crab ragoon recipe? My host for next Thursday would like to make them. Thanks in advance.

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
Yum, that sounds good! Sorry I can't help, but I hope someone can; I'd like to have it too:)

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
I don't remember ever seeing an actual crab rangoon recipe (I could be very wrong), but I have made the Crab Rangoon dip that is in the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook. It is VERY good!! I have had quite a few requests for it.

Lee Anne

Attachments

• CRAB RANGOON DIP.doc
    21 KB · Views: 297

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
Thank you!!:) This sounds yummy!!! I bet she'll settle for this one. What she said last night is the recipe was made in the muffin pan, she had it around 10 years ago at her last show.

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
Maybe use the dip for a filling, take some won-ton skins and stuff them into the mini muffin pan with the tart tamper (just like you would for berries and stars) and place the filling in the skin, then cook?

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I know what recipe you are talking about but I can't find it to save my life, I have made it for the family before. It's made with wonton wrappers in the mini-muffin pan...they are very good I just don't know where the darn recipe is.