• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Pampered Chef Consultant in Your Area" Flyer (Trifold Brochure)

In summary, the "Pampered Chef Consultant in Your Area" flyer promotes the services and benefits of having a consultant in your local area, including saving time in the kitchen, hosting cooking parties, and purchasing high-quality kitchen products. To find a consultant, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the company's website. You can also host a cooking party with a consultant featured on the flyer, which allows you to earn free and discounted products. There is no obligation to purchase products at the party, but you can place an order if interested. By becoming a consultant, you can earn money, free products, and flexible work hours, and have access to training and support from the company.
esavvymom
Staff member
I was looking for a "neighborhood" flyer that was in a Brochure/pamphlet style layout. I couldn't find anything quite what I was looking for, so using a Word template, I made the attached. It has a Fall/Holiday twist, since I'm hoping to use it this week. Otherwise, it is fairly generic. I don't have the right software to make it fillable, so maybe some else on here who DOES, can download it and make the adjustment. But in the spot where you see "I would love to be your Kitchen Consultant!"....you would have room under that to either stamp or put a label on it. Or if you know how to use the "Typewriter" tool on Adobe, you can type it in. (or use one of those websites that let you upload and edit a PDF- like http://pdfescape.com/)Later, I will remove the holiday parts and have a more all-season version also. But for now, this is good for the next few months. :DIt is a color-document....Like I said, I used a Word Template. If I have time and make a "less color" version, I'll post it also. (Green really comes through in PDF!)
By the way, the mom/son picture- that's the front of the brochure. The side with "Why host a show" goes on the inside.

Attachments

• PC-Pamphlet.pdf
    319.6 KB · Views: 678
Thanks Bobbi! It's great!

Thank you!! I have been wanting to make one but haven't found the time!!!:)

1. What is the purpose of the "Pampered Chef Consultant in Your Area" flyer?

The "Pampered Chef Consultant in Your Area" flyer is a trifold brochure that is designed to introduce you to the services and benefits of having a Pampered Chef consultant in your local area. It provides information on how a consultant can help you save time in the kitchen, host cooking parties, and purchase high-quality kitchen products.

2. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in my area?

You can find a Pampered Chef consultant in your area by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your zip code or city and state, and a list of consultants in your area will be provided.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef cooking party with a consultant from this flyer?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef cooking party with a consultant featured on this flyer. Simply contact the consultant of your choice to schedule a date and time for the party. Hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted products while having fun with friends.

4. Do I have to purchase products if I attend a Pampered Chef cooking party?

No, there is no obligation to purchase products if you attend a Pampered Chef cooking party. However, if you see products that you are interested in, you can place an order with the consultant at the party.

5. What benefits do I receive by becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

By becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn money, free products, and flexible work hours. You will also have access to exclusive training and support from the company. Additionally, being a consultant allows you to share your love for cooking and high-quality kitchen products with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • Oracle