• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to know more about being a Pampered Chef Consultant in Cape Coral, Florida?

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant offers various benefits such as flexible income, product discounts, exciting events and trips, and a supportive community. The cost to become a consultant is $159 and no previous cooking or sales experience is necessary. The company provides training and support for success. The business opportunity is flexible and can be customized for those with other commitments. Pampered Chef offers a range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, pantry items, wellness and beauty products, and seasonal and limited edition items.
Anita Cotugno
Hello everyone!My name is Anita Cotugno. I am a PC Consultant in Cape Coral/ Fort Myers Florida. I am happy to be here on this site with all of you. I have utilized this site for a while now but I just realized that I never created an account! Hence, my account officially started today. I would like to let everyone know that I appreciate everything you have shared on this site to help make my business grow. I have also shared some of this information to other consultants to help them as well. I look forward to sharing my ideas with you and thanks again for being there for me. Keep up the good work ladies! YOU ROCK! (like a Crock LOL!)

Welcome to CS Anita!

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant?

As a Pampered Chef Consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, attend exciting events and trips, and be a part of a supportive community of fellow consultants.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

The current starter kit is $159 plus tax and shipping. This includes over $650 in products and business supplies to help you get started.

3. Do I need to have previous cooking or sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

No, previous experience is not necessary. The Pampered Chef provides training and support to help you succeed in your business. Plus, our products practically sell themselves!

4. Can I still be a Pampered Chef Consultant if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Yes, being a Pampered Chef Consultant is a flexible and customizable business opportunity. You can work as much or as little as you want, making it perfect for those with other commitments.

5. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. We also have a line of wellness and beauty products, as well as seasonal and limited edition items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tamara Bartmess
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Stephanie Hays
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Diane L Perkins