• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Consultant and Need Advice.

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or through the Pampered Chef website and purchase a starter kit. The cost of the starter kit varies, with the basic kit starting at $109. Your earnings as a consultant will depend on your sales and the number of parties you host, with the opportunity for bonuses and team building. Most consultants offer a mix of online and in-home parties. If unsure, consider discussing with team leaders or other consultants to determine if Pampered Chef is the right fit for you.
Bobbi
Hi, My name is Bobbi and I've been an on-the-fence PC consultant for several years after having left and come back again. I'm with a wonderful team with kind and dedicated leaders; just at this time, I can't decide if I want to stay or leave. Are most consultants doing online shows instead of in-home parties? Or is it the other way around? I'm kind of traditional and feel everything is changing so quickly-I need advice. Thanks so much!!!I will contribute as much as I can to Chef Success.

I've been a consultant for over 16 years. I do cooking and catalog parties. I have not yet attempted the "virtual" thing. All my parties are available online, so I haven't felt a burning need to do that yet (though I DO feel like it's something I'll need to attempt).
There are many things that are changing and recently some great technology has been made available with the new "Express Checkout".
It is still your business -- do it the way it feels comfortable for you. If there are new ideas you'd like to investigate, take your time and learn more before you jump in.

Welcome to CS! Good luck with PC!

Hello!I do a mix of both. I'm doing more vitual shows right now, but that varies depending on the time of year. The great thing is that Pampered Chef lets you figure out what works best for you and your customers.

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can either sign up through a current consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary materials and tools to get started.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. The basic kit starts at $109, while the deluxe kit is $159. There are also upgrades and add-ons available for an additional cost.

3. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant will depend on your sales and the number of parties you host. On average, consultants earn 20-25% commission on their sales, with the opportunity to earn even more through bonuses and team building.

4. Are most consultants doing online shows instead of in-home parties?

The majority of Pampered Chef consultants are now offering a mix of both online shows and in-home parties. This allows for a larger reach and more flexibility in scheduling parties. However, the choice is ultimately up to each individual consultant.

5. I'm unsure if I should stay with Pampered Chef. Any advice?

It's important to evaluate your personal goals and motivations for being a Pampered Chef consultant. Consider talking to your team leaders or other consultants for advice and guidance. Ultimately, it's up to you to decide if Pampered Chef is the right fit for you at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Burkett
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMJ
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Gavin