• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Cons. in Your Neighborhood Flyer?

In summary, this woman is a consultant and has been in the business for a long time. She booked two shows from her subdivision using flyers she created. She is thinking about doing it again, since it's been three years!
Christa
I searched the files and I can't find a flyer to take around the neighborhood letting everyone know I am a consultant. Does anyone have a flyer like that? Thanks!

and anotherHere is one you can make PC gal or PC guy.

Attachments

• let me be your pampered chef lady.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 834
Thank you! Time to pound the pavement! ;)

I just want to thank you all very much for all of your wonderful ideas! I started as a PC Consultant Oct. 2005 and held an Open House in Jan. I thought about different ways to invite the neighbors, and ended up just using the post cards and writing "Open House" at the top. I had a good turn out, but not necessarily from the neighborhood. Janell, I love this neighborhood form that you created and posted for us all to use! Thanks very much!

Thank you I have been needing a flyer like this.

Thank you both for sharing those flyers, they're great!

I liberated some of the parts I liked from both and added my own touches. So, here's another option for y'all to look at. I tried to use the new "wave" colors that are coming out.

Attachments

• Neighborhood Flyer.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 653
Last edited:
I have thought about putting flyers on houses in my neighborhood to find additional bookings. How successful has this been for others??? How many did you do in your area? Did you target more established homes or newly built homes?

I'm so full of questions...TIA for answering them!!! ;)

Seamstress said:
I have thought about putting flyers on houses in my neighborhood to find additional bookings. How successful has this been for others??? How many did you do in your area? Did you target more established homes or newly built homes?

I'm so full of questions...TIA for answering them!!! ;)

The only thing I will warn you about is putting catalogs and flyers in mailboxes without postage! I made up a flyer & stuck it in catalogs telling about the fall products last Sept, and got a call from the post office telling me the mailman picked them up, and I needed to get them! It felt like I had done a lot of work for nothing-just do re-do it! You can put them in those clear sacks and stick them on people's doorknobs though.
Just a word of advice from experience! ;)

LindaK said:
Thank you both for sharing those flyers, they're great!

I liberated some of the parts I liked from both and added my own touches. So, here's another option for y'all to look at. I tried to use the new "wave" colors that are coming out.
Linda:

I like your flyer but the part about Pampered Chef didn't come out. Looks like the line got cut up. Can you review it and let me know what it should read. thanks.

Bummer....

I just looked at the original and the flyer I uploaded and all is readable. Which Pampered Chef Line is not coming through? The Heading? It is a MS Word Document if you Save and the open it and choose preview, does that help? Let me know.

Thanks,
Linda

LindaK said:
Bummer....

I just looked at the original and the flyer I uploaded and all is readable. Which Pampered Chef Line is not coming through? The Heading? It is a MS Word Document if you Save and the open it and choose preview, does that help? Let me know.

Thanks,
Linda

Linda:
It is the part about the Pampered Chef's reputation that is not readable on my end.
Thanks.

It was a font called Bodini...maybe it didn't translate well.

I changed the font on that section to Arial and uploaded it agaom here. Hope this is better.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Linda K

Attachments

• Neighborhood Flyer 2.doc
    67.5 KB · Views: 591
Thanks, Linda. It worked this time! I appreciate your taking the time to fix it for me.

No problem. I get so much help from this site, I'm just glad I can offer something, too!

when i first got into the business - I wrote
my name and number and email address and said there's A pampered Chef kitchen conultant in your neighborhood. I booked two shows from my subdivision. I am thinking about doing it again, since it's been three years!

1. What is the purpose of the "Pampered Chef Cons. in Your Neighborhood Flyer?"

The "Pampered Chef Cons. in Your Neighborhood Flyer" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to inform their local community about upcoming cooking demonstrations and events. It also showcases the latest products and specials offered by Pampered Chef.

2. How can I receive a copy of the "Pampered Chef Cons. in Your Neighborhood Flyer?"

You can receive a copy of the "Pampered Chef Cons. in Your Neighborhood Flyer" by attending a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration or event in your area. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant for a digital or physical copy.

3. Are the promotions and specials in the flyer available online?

Yes, most of the promotions and specials featured in the "Pampered Chef Cons. in Your Neighborhood Flyer" are also available online. However, some promotions may only be available at in-person cooking demonstrations or events.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef event in my neighborhood?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef events can be hosted in any neighborhood, whether it's a cooking demonstration in your home or a vendor booth at a local fair. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant to learn more about hosting an event in your neighborhood.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant and be featured in the "Pampered Chef Cons. in Your Neighborhood Flyer?"

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and being featured in the "Pampered Chef Cons. in Your Neighborhood Flyer," you can sign up on the Pampered Chef website or contact a current consultant for more information. Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and resources to help you succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ekmartin
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • princessgirlie25
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ButterflyVioletta
  • acsbein