1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings PC Cons. in your neighborhood flyer?

1. Christa

Christa Member

I searched the files and I can't find a flyer to take around the neighborhood letting everyone know I am a consultant. Does anyone have a flyer like that? Thanks!

Feb 10, 2006
  2. adventurechef

adventurechef Member

Feb 10, 2006
  3. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

and another

Here is one you can make PC gal or PC guy.

Attached Files:

Feb 10, 2006
  4. Christa

Christa Member

Thank you! Time to pound the pavement! ;)

Feb 11, 2006
  5. I just want to thank you all very much for all of your wonderful ideas! I started as a PC Consultant Oct. 2005 and held an Open House in Jan. I thought about different ways to invite the neighbors, and ended up just using the post cards and writing "Open House" at the top. I had a good turn out, but not necessarily from the neighborhood. Janell, I love this neighborhood form that you created and posted for us all to use! Thanks very much!

Feb 14, 2006
  6. Thank you I have been needing a flyer like this.

Feb 17, 2006
  7. LindaK

LindaK Member

Thank you both for sharing those flyers, they're great!

I liberated some of the parts I liked from both and added my own touches. So, here's another option for y'all to look at. I tried to use the new "wave" colors that are coming out.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2006
    Feb 18, 2006
  8. I have thought about putting flyers on houses in my neighborhood to find additional bookings. How successful has this been for others??? How many did you do in your area? Did you target more established homes or newly built homes?

I'm so full of questions...TIA for answering them!!! ;)

Feb 19, 2006
  9. lacychef

lacychef Legend Member

The only thing I will warn you about is putting catalogs and flyers in mailboxes without postage! I made up a flyer & stuck it in catalogs telling about the fall products last Sept, and got a call from the post office telling me the mailman picked them up, and I needed to get them! It felt like I had done a lot of work for nothing-just do re-do it! You can put them in those clear sacks and stick them on people's doorknobs though.
    Just a word of advice from experience! ;)

Feb 20, 2006
  10. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Linda:

I like your flyer but the part about Pampered Chef didn't come out. Looks like the line got cut up. Can you review it and let me know what it should read. thanks.

11. LindaK

LindaK Member

Bummer....

I just looked at the original and the flyer I uploaded and all is readable. Which Pampered Chef Line is not coming through? The Heading? It is a MS Word Document if you Save and the open it and choose preview, does that help? Let me know.

Thanks,
    Linda

Feb 20, 2006
  12. pamperedharriet

Linda:
    It is the part about the Pampered Chef's reputation that is not readable on my end.
    Thanks.

13. LindaK

LindaK Member

It was a font called Bodini...maybe it didn't translate well.

I changed the font on that section to Arial and uploaded it agaom here. Hope this is better.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Linda K

Attached Files:

Feb 22, 2006
  14. pamperedharriet

Thanks, Linda. It worked this time! I appreciate your taking the time to fix it for me.

15. LindaK

LindaK Member

No problem. I get so much help from this site, I'm just glad I can offer something, too!

Feb 22, 2006
  16. Terri

Terri Guest

when i first got into the business - I wrote
    my name and number and email address and said there's A pampered Chef kitchen conultant in your neighborhood. I booked two shows from my subdivision. I am thinking about doing it again, since it's been three years!

Feb 24, 2006
Have something to add?