• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Combo Show With 31 - Ideas?

In summary, the conversation discusses the topic of doing a combination show with another direct sales company, specifically 31. Some consultants have had success with this, while others have not. The key to a successful combo show is communication between the consultants involved. However, some have had negative experiences with guests having to split their budget between two different vendors. Others have had success by promoting each other and showcasing their products together. Overall, it is a personal decision for each consultant whether or not to participate in a combo show.
mkrich00
Hello - I am a new consultant and I had a prospective host ask me if I would do a combo show with her 31 consultant. Of course I said "YES!" because I would never turn down a show! Has anyone done a combo show with 31 (or other direct sale companies) and do you have any tips for me?

For those not familiar, 31 sells bags, organizational items, etc.

Thanks!

Melissa

Hi Melissa! Wishing you the best of luck with this. I think the key is communication with the other consultant. I wish I had a story of success with this, and I am sure some do, but I personally do not.

I have done a couple combo shows in the past and, personally, I will not do them again. While I think it makes things much easier on a host to have two shows in one night and not have to invite friends, family, etc to more than one event in a month, it does not benefit us, the consultants. Again - HOPEFULLY others have had positive experiences with this, but for me it has never been positive. Guests come with a budget in mind and now they may end up having to split it between vendors if they like both product lines being demoed.

Just last month I did a combined show and the other consultant and I agreed that we were going to do it more "Open House" style since the crowd was large and VERY talkative and we felt it would be easiest for them to walk around and browse, ask questions, etc. After she confirmed with me FIVE times that we were both going to do that, I gave a 5 minute talk about our specials, pointing them to a few key pages in the catalog and happily invited them to come and play with products or ask me questions. But then ... the consultant for the other DS company shuffled everyone to her display in the basement and went on to do a FULL ONE-HOUR show! I was so disappointed, angry, and felt betrayed and tricked. Then, as a guest was trying to leave her display to come place an order with me, she said, "No, no, no! I need you to fill out your order with me first before heading upstairs to Pampered Chef". Needless to say, I saw that person's $100+ sales receipt in their hand as they ordered 2 rubs for me and said "So sorry, but my budget is already busted".

Never, never again. I don't think it is fair to me, the other consultant (except for in this case) or for the host when you consider their overall rewards. Just my opinion!! :) GOOD LUCK!

Hi perhaps you could suggest to the host of having an open house to display 31items and pampered chef items I did this and had a dessert already made. I also served meatballs so the guests could sample the new sauces and had two blocks of creme cheese; one topped with raspberry jalopeno sauce the other with the spicy pineapple rum sauce( served with crackers) I invited the guests to try the products in a mini demo such as the mandolin slicer to slice potatoes and then made chips out them and used a couple of different rubs for flavoring. The 31 consultant and I each had over $300 in sales. Hope this helps

we do them all the time! our neighborhood has 31, tastefully simple and me... pc! we promote each other, carrying our stuff in 31 bags, cooking tastefully simple stuff in our Pampered Chef!! it's a WIN for all of us since we all know different people!

PC_Megan said:
Hi Melissa! Wishing you the best of luck with this. I think the key is communication with the other consultant. I wish I had a story of success with this, and I am sure some do, but I personally do not.

I have done a couple combo shows in the past and, personally, I will not do them again. While I think it makes things much easier on a host to have two shows in one night and not have to invite friends, family, etc to more than one event in a month, it does not benefit us, the consultants. Again - HOPEFULLY others have had positive experiences with this, but for me it has never been positive. Guests come with a budget in mind and now they may end up having to split it between vendors if they like both product lines being demoed.

Just last month I did a combined show and the other consultant and I agreed that we were going to do it more "Open House" style since the crowd was large and VERY talkative and we felt it would be easiest for them to walk around and browse, ask questions, etc. After she confirmed with me FIVE times that we were both going to do that, I gave a 5 minute talk about our specials, pointing them to a few key pages in the catalog and happily invited them to come and play with products or ask me questions. But then ... the consultant for the other DS company shuffled everyone to her display in the basement and went on to do a FULL ONE-HOUR show! I was so disappointed, angry, and felt betrayed and tricked. Then, as a guest was trying to leave her display to come place an order with me, she said, "No, no, no! I need you to fill out your order with me first before heading upstairs to Pampered Chef". Needless to say, I saw that person's $100+ sales receipt in their hand as they ordered 2 rubs for me and said "So sorry, but my budget is already busted".

Never, never again. I don't think it is fair to me, the other consultant (except for in this case) or for the host when you consider their overall rewards. Just my opinion!! :) GOOD LUCK!

I'm so sorry this happened to you! I would of been very very very upset :mad: I would of wanted to kick her behind for doing that to me. I know that violence it not the answer but come one that was just wrong in all ways!! I hope you at least got a full show from it.

What is a Pampered Chef Combo Show With 31 and how does it work?

A Pampered Chef Combo Show With 31 is a unique way to host a Pampered Chef party where the hostess and guests can earn free and discounted products. The concept is simple: the hostess invites 31 guests to her party and each guest commits to spending $31 on Pampered Chef products. The hostess then earns free and discounted products based on the total sales of the party.

How do I become a hostess for a Pampered Chef Combo Show With 31?

To become a hostess for a Pampered Chef Combo Show With 31, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting. Your consultant will guide you through the process and help you set up a successful party with 31 guests.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef Combo Show With 31?

Hosting a Pampered Chef Combo Show With 31 comes with many benefits. As a hostess, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of the party. You also get the chance to try out new Pampered Chef products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and spend quality time with your friends and family.

What is the role of a Pampered Chef consultant in a Combo Show With 31?

A Pampered Chef consultant plays a crucial role in a Combo Show With 31. They help the hostess plan and organize the party, provide product information and demonstrations, and assist with orders and payments. They also offer support and guidance throughout the entire process to ensure a successful and enjoyable party for everyone.

Can I customize the products I receive as a hostess in a Pampered Chef Combo Show With 31?

Yes, as a hostess, you have the option to customize the products you receive as rewards in a Pampered Chef Combo Show With 31. Your consultant will provide you with a list of available products that you can choose from. This allows you to select products that you truly want and will use in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Christ Follower