• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lightweight Vest & Sweater - Perfect for Spring & Fall!

In summary, the Lightweight Vest & Sweater is a versatile and stylish clothing item that is perfect for the spring and fall. It is made of a soft and lightweight blend of cotton and polyester and is machine washable for easy maintenance. The vest and sweater can be worn separately, giving you multiple styling options. It is available in sizes ranging from small to extra large, ensuring a comfortable fit for various body types. Additionally, it comes in a variety of colors to suit different personal styles.
pcheflisad
black lightweight vest size L - perfect for spring and fall. I got lots of leads when I wore it! from Merrill - great condition Has the logo on the left side, fits true to size.
$20 or BOBlack cable knit sweater size XL logo on upper left side of sweater - $20 oboLight blue zip up hoodie, dark blue and white stripes going down both arms. Size L. has "The Pampered Chef Athletics" on upper left side. - $15 boo -- SOLDprices don't include shipping. All are in good condition, I just don't wear them anymore as I am scaling back my business. I'm happy to email pictures!Thanks!
Lisa

Last edited:
can you email a pic of the hoodie please? [email protected]

Pleas email me photo of xl sweater. Thank you ck! Chefckhall at gmail dot com

1. What materials is the Lightweight Vest & Sweater made of?

The Lightweight Vest & Sweater is made of a soft and lightweight blend of cotton and polyester, making it perfect for spring and fall weather.

2. Is the Lightweight Vest & Sweater machine washable?

Yes, the Lightweight Vest & Sweater is machine washable for easy maintenance and care.

3. Can the vest and sweater be worn separately?

Yes, the vest and sweater can be worn separately for versatile styling options. The vest can be worn on its own as a light outer layer, while the sweater can be worn as a standalone piece.

4. What sizes are available for the Lightweight Vest & Sweater?

The Lightweight Vest & Sweater is available in sizes ranging from small to extra large, providing a comfortable and flattering fit for a variety of body types.

5. Does the Lightweight Vest & Sweater come in different colors?

Yes, the Lightweight Vest & Sweater is available in a variety of colors, including neutral tones and vibrant hues, to suit your personal style and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • cookn' katie
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • twinkie10