• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Clothing for Sale

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of clothing options for sale, including aprons, chef jackets, T-shirts, and hats. These clothing items are designed to be unisex and can be customized with a name or logo for an additional fee. Most items are machine-washable, but it is recommended to check care instructions. Both consultants and non-consultants can purchase clothing through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
chefpenny99
Gold Member
I have a sweatshirt and a long-sleeved T-shirt for sale.

The sweatshirt is gray and has the old "chicken" logo stitched on the chest in maroon. It is an Adult XL. It has very little wear, is in good condition and comes from a smoke free house. Asking $5.00 plus shipping.

The long-sleeved t-shirt is red and has the current "hat" logo screen printed in black on the chest and it also has The Pampered Chef screen printed vertically down the right sleeve also in black. It is an Adult L. It has very little wear, is in good condition and it also comes from a smoke free home. Asking $10 plus shipping.

Payment can be made by check, money order, or Paypal (my account can even take credit cards).

I am interested in the red t-shirt. Any pictures that you could post?Thanks!

I'm not very good with that stuff but my DD will be home from high school soon and I will see if she can help me. LOL!

2j3gyvb.jpg

rtkoqx.jpg

330zofc.jpg

I have a potential buyer for the red t-shirt.

1. What types of clothing does Pampered Chef offer for sale?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of clothing options for sale, including aprons, chef jackets, T-shirts, and hats.

2. Are the clothing items suitable for both men and women?

Yes, Pampered Chef's clothing items are designed to be unisex and can be worn by both men and women.

3. Can I customize the clothing with my name or logo?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to personalize clothing items with your name or logo for an additional fee.

4. Are the clothing items machine-washable?

Most of Pampered Chef's clothing items are machine-washable, but it is always recommended to check the specific care instructions for each item.

5. Can I purchase clothing items without being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, Pampered Chef clothing is available for purchase to both consultants and non-consultants. Non-consultants can purchase clothing through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
Replies