• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Chip Maker in the News

In summary, the Pampered Chef Chip Maker is a kitchen tool that allows for easy and quick homemade potato chip making in the microwave. It consists of a silicone tray with slicing slots and a lid for cooking. It is safe to use and dishwasher safe. This chip maker is unique in its specific design for microwave potato chip making and allows for customization. It can also be used for making other types of chips.
gailz2
Gold Member
http://mancavedaily.baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/01/30/big-game-survival-kit/

Thanks for posting this! I'm going to put on my FB page!

Great! Thanks for posting... I have these and LOVE them.

I hate it but to each his own. Way to much work and guessing at times is a pain in the arse! Plus I have yet to get them to taste like anything other than the dried out things that come in the Scalloped Potato boxes! YUCK!

I made some at home and brought them in a Leakproof container to my party the other night. Everyone LOVED them and had a ton of other ideas for seasonings to use on them. Mine were just plain chips with table salt on them. I mentioned that I want to try popcorn salt, since I like my chips a little more salty than these turned out but they loved them! The host didn't have a microwave, so I did them ahead of the show (the night before).I sold 3 chip makers, an ultimate mandoline and a couple simple slicers. Turned out to be a nearly $900 show on a bad weather night with just 8 or so guests. The host did a fantastic job of getting outside orders too. If everyone could have come to the show, I know she would have had over $1000 show.

What is the Pampered Chef Chip Maker?

The Pampered Chef Chip Maker is a kitchen tool that allows you to quickly and easily make homemade potato chips in the microwave. It consists of a silicone tray with slots for slicing potatoes and a lid for cooking the chips.

How does the Pampered Chef Chip Maker work?

To use the Pampered Chef Chip Maker, simply slice potatoes using a mandoline or sharp knife, place them in the slots on the tray, and cover with the lid. Microwave for a few minutes and your homemade potato chips will be ready to enjoy.

Is the Pampered Chef Chip Maker safe to use?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Chip Maker is made with high-quality, food-grade silicone that is safe for use in the microwave. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What makes the Pampered Chef Chip Maker different from other chip-making tools?

The Pampered Chef Chip Maker is designed specifically for making homemade potato chips in the microwave. It is compact, easy to use, and allows you to customize the seasoning and ingredients of your chips.

Can the Pampered Chef Chip Maker be used for other types of chips?

While the Pampered Chef Chip Maker is primarily designed for making potato chips, you can also use it to make other types of chips such as apple chips, zucchini chips, and more. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea coppola
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nikked
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • minirottie