• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet - Never Worn!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet is made of silver-plated metal and does not come with any charms. It measures approximately 7 inches with a 2-inch extender chain for a customizable fit. To care for the bracelet, it is recommended to avoid contact with water and harsh chemicals and to clean it with a soft, dry cloth if needed. The bracelet can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange through the 30-day satisfaction guarantee offered by Pampered Chef.
Stacey4pampchef
I have a Pampered Chef charm bracelet, never worn. Is was something we could earn a few years ago. Has a few charms on it: house, pc hat, chilzane. If interested email me at [email protected]

thank you

I would love it!

Email me at [email protected], I didnt list a price bc I wasnt sure on that.. I saw charms for selling for $7 each on ebay.

1. What is the material of the Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet?

The bracelet is made of silver-plated metal.

2. Does the bracelet come with any charms?

No, the bracelet does not come with any charms. It is a blank canvas for you to add your own charms or purchase Pampered Chef charms separately.

3. What size is the bracelet?

The bracelet measures approximately 7 inches, but it also has a 2-inch extender chain for a customizable fit.

4. How do I care for the bracelet?

To keep the bracelet looking its best, we recommend avoiding contact with water and harsh chemicals. You can clean it with a soft, dry cloth if needed.

5. Can I return the bracelet if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all our products, including the Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet. You can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • jbenjamin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies