• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Pampered Chef: Helping Consultants & Hurricane Victims

In summary, PC is doing everything they can to help those affected by Hurricane Katrina. They are matching donations of Round Up during September, and are allowing their consultants to stay active until the end of the year. I am so pumped to help and cannot wait to explain how my customers can help out the victims of the hurricane and their local food pantries at the sametime!!
kitchenqueen
I just read my email from The Pampered Chef about our consultants in the areas struck by Hurricane Katrina. I found it very heart warming that PC understands and will allow those consultants to remain active until the end of the year. And that they are trying to come up with a plan to help rebuild their businesses. In addition to that, the matching donations with Round Up during September is the GREATEST!! I am so pumped to help and cannot wait to explain how my customers can help out the victims of the hurricane and their local food pantries at the sametime!! We really do work for a great company who cares! PC ROCKS!

Ditto! I am very proud to be part of an organization that is so quick to help others...
I have called my hosts for September to let them know about the PC match for Round-Up so that they can pass the word on for their outside orders. I plan on spending a lot of time talking about America's Second Harvest and Round-Up at my shows this month especially. It makes me feel like I'm doing something to help!

I AgreeI agree I was watching the Dateline special last night and was going to contact the head office today to see if I could donate the round -up to the Katrina victims instead of the local food bank. Now they will both benefit.

I was able to experience for myself what an incredible woman Doris is. I had twins in May and one of my daughter's died. Doris hand wrote me a sympathy card, she even took the time to learn my daughter's names! Then I got a sympathy card for the home office. All of these people I had never met and yet I was in all of there prayers!!! I am very proud to be part of such a wonderful company!!!!!!!!

I am soooo excited to share what a wonderful company we have. I am also thinking of matching thier donation myself as well. My son was stuck at the Atlanta GA airport since Sunday at 2:30 pm and wasn't able to fly out to Pensacola until Wed. He was at P.C.C. when Ivan hit last year as well. My prayers are continually sent upward for all involved!! :rolleyes: God's richest blessings to all.

bbauman07 said:
I agree I was watching the Dateline special last night and was going to contact the head office today to see if I could donate the round -up to the Katrina victims instead of the local food bank. Now they will both benefit.

I was able to experience for myself what an incredible woman Doris is. I had twins in May and one of my daughter's died. Doris hand wrote me a sympathy card, she even took the time to learn my daughter's names! Then I got a sympathy card for the home office. All of these people I had never met and yet I was in all of there prayers!!! I am very proud to be part of such a wonderful company!!!!!!!!
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your daughter. I will keep you in my prayers.

I am also very glad to hear that PC H O is aware of events in some of our lives. I have had losses this year and felt like they couldn't possibly know what was going on in any of our lives since it's such a large company. It's heart-warming to know that when the loss is as close as yours that they do become aware and express their sympathy.

bbauman07 said:
I agree I was watching the Dateline special last night and was going to contact the head office today to see if I could donate the round -up to the Katrina victims instead of the local food bank. Now they will both benefit.

Brooke,
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope everything is well with the rest of your family. God Bless.

Thank you to all who have expressed concern know that most days we are as okay as you can be after the loss of a child. And remember how lucky we all are to be part of such a wonderful company. Most organizations like PC don't truely care about their Sales Consultants but Doris truely cares for all of us. WE ARE ALL BLESSED FOR THAT!!

1. What is "The Pampered Chef: Helping Consultants & Hurricane Victims"?

"The Pampered Chef: Helping Consultants & Hurricane Victims" is a program created by Pampered Chef to support and assist their consultants who have been affected by hurricanes. It also provides a way for customers to make a difference by contributing to the relief efforts.

2. How does the program work?

The program works by allowing customers to make a donation to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund through a designated Pampered Chef consultant. The consultant will then match the donation up to a certain amount and Pampered Chef will also make a corporate donation. All donations will go directly to support those affected by hurricanes.

3. Can anyone participate in this program?

Yes, anyone can participate in this program by making a donation through a Pampered Chef consultant or by hosting a Pampered Chef party and designating a portion of the sales to be donated to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund.

4. How does this benefit Pampered Chef consultants?

This program benefits Pampered Chef consultants by providing them with a way to give back to their community and support their fellow consultants who have been affected by hurricanes. It also helps to strengthen the bond between consultants and their customers through a shared goal of making a positive impact.

5. Are there any other ways to support hurricane victims through Pampered Chef?

Yes, in addition to making a donation through a consultant or hosting a party, customers can also purchase select Pampered Chef products that will trigger a donation to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund. These products are marked with a special symbol in the catalog and on the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Jana Hance