• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheaper Alternatives to Car Logo Decals from Merrill - Shelley TIA

In summary, there are several cheaper alternatives to car logo decals from Merrill - Shelley TIA, such as magnetic car decals, vinyl decals, and window clings. DIY options for creating car logo decals include printable vinyl sheets and a printer, or using a cutting machine and adhesive vinyl. Other brands besides Merrill - Shelley TIA that offer car logo decals include EmblemArt, AutoBadges, and Car Chrome Decals. To properly apply a car logo decal, clean the designated area and carefully place the decal, using a credit card or squeegee to smooth out bubbles. Most car logo decals can be removed without damaging the car's paint, using a hairdryer to warm up the decal and gently peel it off. Any
bunksc
I purchased the car logo decals from Merrill. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can purchase a decal with my name, phone # and PWS that would be less expensive than Merrill? Also, are the decals on your cars vinyl or clings?

TIA

Shelley

I found a local vendor that makes window signs. Mine are decals. I have my website instead of cell phone. I got a creepy truck driver call when I had my cell number on my car before!

have you ever tried vistaprint.com? You can customize it however you like!

I don't put a phone number on mine either. I have zero desire in new customers calling me while I'm driving & can't take notes. LOL

I have the Merrill ones. They are vinyl sticky, not cling. I found someone on Etsy to print my QR code on vinyl for a reasonable price. I think it was $10? Can't remember now.

I can do them for you. In fact, I'm buying a new info cutter this week so hopefully I can get more cut, quicker. Send me an email for more into & pricing- [email protected].

1. What are some cheaper alternatives to car logo decals from Merrill - Shelley TIA?

Some cheaper alternatives to car logo decals from Merrill - Shelley TIA include magnetic car decals, vinyl decals, and window clings. These options are often more budget-friendly and can still showcase your favorite car brand.

2. Are there any DIY options for creating car logo decals?

Yes, there are several DIY options for creating car logo decals. You can use printable vinyl sheets and a printer to design and print your own decals. You can also use a cutting machine and adhesive vinyl to create custom decals.

3. Can I find car logo decals from other brands besides Merrill - Shelley TIA?

Yes, there are many other brands that offer car logo decals besides Merrill - Shelley TIA. Some popular options include EmblemArt, AutoBadges, and Car Chrome Decals. These brands offer a wide variety of car logos to choose from.

4. How do I properly apply a car logo decal?

To properly apply a car logo decal, start by cleaning the designated area on your car with soap and water. Then, peel off the backing of the decal and carefully place it onto the desired spot. Use a credit card or squeegee to smooth out any bubbles and ensure a secure application.

5. Can I remove a car logo decal without damaging my car's paint?

Yes, most car logo decals can be easily removed without damaging your car's paint. Use a hairdryer to warm up the decal and gently peel it off. Any remaining adhesive can be removed with rubbing alcohol or adhesive remover. Always test a small area first before applying to the entire decal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampurredmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies