• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find a single Pampered Chef car decal?

P
PamperedByJulie
I'm looking for one PC car decal like what Nancy's Art Work sells. It's just the PC logo and goes on a tinted vehicle window. I just need one and don't want to order from Nancy's because it's a set of 2 for $2.25 and the S/H charge is $5. If anyone has an extra one let me know. Or if anyone is ordering from Nancy's and wouldn't mind ordering and forwarding the stickers to me, let me know.

The exact item can be seen at this link:
http://www.nancyweb.com/pc/pages/stickers_labels.htm

The item number is 659.

Thanks

If you are going to conference or know someone going to conference, Nancy's always has a booth there. They have a lot of stuff on hand that you can purchase and not pay shipping. They also usually have a great conference pack.

Shawnna

ThanksI'm not going, I'll be in Florida on vacation at the time. I'll talk to the people in my cluster and see if someone will help me out.

Speaking of stickers.. I would love to have a window decal that ISNT permanent!!! One of those that you can stick anywhere and they come on and off. I've looked around and can't seem to find one anywhere!! Any suggestions??

Hey Julie,

I have one if you are interested. :D
Laura Anglea
Independent Kitchen Consultant

MacKailey,

Did you try looking at Nancy's Art work or TOwn and Country printing. They have lots of PC stuff like that or AIM. If you haven't gotten the info yet, when you get your kit you should get a flyer about them. I have removable decals for my car.
:)

:D I'm also wanting the window decals that aren't permanent. If any one else has some they would sell me.

I've looked on all the sites.. And they all say permanent adhesive. I'm not one to have permanant anything attached to my car :eek: I will look at nancy's site again.. but all I saw was the perm. ones. Town and country had a good selection.. but again... permanant :rolleyes: Where did you get yours at???

I don't think I've ever seen non-permanent ones anywhere. Other than the magnetic poster things, which I do have. I think you buy one or a set of two. They're not cheap though. Mine MAY pay off soon, as I had someone call me who is interested in the opportunity. We shall see!

If you look at the booster.com they have window signs that stick on kinda like those Garfield things. I don't know if that is what you are looking for but we got some at kickoff this year. Hope this helps. :rolleyes: Rachel

I have a static cling window decal that I received from my director. It sticks to the inside of your window. If your windows are tinted, it doesn't show up very good unless you are close to the car. I think she ordered it from the director's store, so you might ask your director if she can get you one. I also have one I got from Nancy's Artwork. It says permanent, but you can scrape it off with a razon type decal remover.

Shawnna

oops that would be razor type decal remover. LOL

Shawnna

Me too!I would also be interested in a removeable window decal/sticker thing!

Susan R Gentile (#451182)
Independent Kitchen Consultant with
The Pampered Chef
54 Red Stone Dr.
Weatogue, CT 06089
860-651-6608
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/susangentile

There is no longer a static cling or any kind of decal in the company store at least not at director level. You can get license plate holders again, though.

1. Where can I find a single Pampered Chef car decal?

One option is to search for the decal on online marketplace websites like eBay or Amazon. You may also find it on the official Pampered Chef website or on other websites that specialize in selling kitchen products and merchandise.

2. What is the specific design and size of the Pampered Chef car decal?

The decal is a single sticker featuring the Pampered Chef logo. It is designed to be placed on a tinted vehicle window and measures approximately 2 inches in diameter.

3. Is there a specific seller or retailer that I can purchase the decal from?

One option is to purchase the decal from the official Pampered Chef website. You can also find it on other websites that specialize in selling kitchen products and merchandise. Additionally, you may be able to find individuals selling the decal on online marketplace websites.

4. Can I purchase just one decal instead of a set of two?

Yes, you may be able to purchase a single decal from certain sellers or retailers. However, some may only offer the decal in a set of two or more. It may be worth contacting the seller directly to inquire about purchasing just one decal.

5. Is there a more cost-effective way to purchase the decal than ordering from Nancy's Art Work?

You may be able to find a more cost-effective option by searching for the decal on online marketplace websites or contacting other sellers directly. You can also try reaching out to other Pampered Chef enthusiasts or groups to see if anyone is willing to sell or trade an extra decal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKelebel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
  • pampurredmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chef Bobby