1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: PC car decal

  1. I'm looking for one PC car decal like what Nancy's Art Work sells. It's just the PC logo and goes on a tinted vehicle window. I just need one and don't want to order from Nancy's because it's a set of 2 for $2.25 and the S/H charge is $5. If anyone has an extra one let me know. Or if anyone is ordering from Nancy's and wouldn't mind ordering and forwarding the stickers to me, let me know.

    The exact item can be seen at this link:

    The item number is 659.

  2. Shawnna

    Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

    If you are going to conference or know someone going to conference, Nancy's always has a booth there. They have a lot of stuff on hand that you can purchase and not pay shipping. They also usually have a great conference pack.

    Jun 7, 2005
  3. Thanks

    I'm not going, I'll be in Florida on vacation at the time. I'll talk to the people in my cluster and see if someone will help me out.
  4. Mackailey

    Mackailey Member

    Speaking of stickers.. I would love to have a window decal that ISNT permanent!!! One of those that you can stick anywhere and they come on and off. I've looked around and can't seem to find one anywhere!! Any suggestions??
    Jul 9, 2005
  5. luvs2sellit

    luvs2sellit Advanced Member

    Hey Julie,

    I have one if you are interested. :D
    Laura Anglea
    Independent Kitchen Consultant
    Jul 9, 2005
  6. gmosullivan

    gmosullivan Member


    Did you try looking at Nancy's Art work or TOwn and Country printing. They have lots of PC stuff like that or AIM. If you haven't gotten the info yet, when you get your kit you should get a flyer about them. I have removable decals for my car.
    Jul 9, 2005
  7. cla519

    cla519 Member

    :D I'm also wanting the window decals that aren't permanent. If any one else has some they would sell me.
    Jul 9, 2005
  8. Mackailey

    Mackailey Member

    I've looked on all the sites.. And they all say permanent adhesive. I'm not one to have permanant anything attached to my car :eek: I will look at nancy's site again.. but all I saw was the perm. ones. Town and country had a good selection.. but again... permanant :rolleyes: Where did you get yours at???
    Jul 9, 2005
  9. pamperedbecky

    pamperedbecky Legacy Member

    I don't think I've ever seen non-permanent ones anywhere. Other than the magnetic poster things, which I do have. I think you buy one or a set of two. They're not cheap though. Mine MAY pay off soon, as I had someone call me who is interested in the opportunity. We shall see!
  10. If you look at the booster.com they have window signs that stick on kinda like those Garfield things. I don't know if that is what you are looking for but we got some at kickoff this year. Hope this helps. :rolleyes: Rachel
    Jul 9, 2005
  11. Shawnna

    Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

    I have a static cling window decal that I received from my director. It sticks to the inside of your window. If your windows are tinted, it doesn't show up very good unless you are close to the car. I think she ordered it from the director's store, so you might ask your director if she can get you one. I also have one I got from Nancy's Artwork. It says permanent, but you can scrape it off with a razon type decal remover.

    Jul 9, 2005
  12. Shawnna

    Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

    oops that would be razor type decal remover. LOL

    Jul 9, 2005
  13. its_me_susan

    its_me_susan Senior Member

    Me too!

    I would also be interested in a removeable window decal/sticker thing!

    Susan R Gentile (#451182)
    Independent Kitchen Consultant with
    The Pampered Chef
    54 Red Stone Dr.
    Weatogue, CT 06089
    [email protected]
    Aug 12, 2005
  14. BethCooks4U

    BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

    There is no longer a static cling or any kind of decal in the company store at least not at director level. You can get license plate holders again, though.
    Aug 13, 2005
Have something to add?