• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef Calendars?

In summary, the Office Depot PC Calendars are available through 9/15, but they may be too late for some hostesses.
natural
Gold Member
Does anyone know how we can get some PC Calendars at this point or is it too late?

Sandra

You could only order through 9/15.

Yeah I saw that, I missed out..DOES anyone have any extras?

I don't think they've shipped yet! I haven't received mine yet...

got my calendars today

Waiting on mine.

Waiting on mine too! Was hoping I'd have them for my hostess tomorrow... oh well

To tag along on this topic. Once you have received your Calendars, I'd like to know where you find envelops large enough to mail them to past hostess??? Also, curious how much the postage will cost. I'm very impressed with the variety of recipes and their appearance.

I ordered off of Office Depot through PC and paid $16ish for a box of 100 kraft size 11.5 x 14.5 I had it the next day. Cheaper than the store and other on line places. Now they are the brown color but couldn't find white ones as cheap! plus I don't think my hosts are going to care what color the outside is when the see the calendar. :) I have not taken them to the post office yet as I made 'Thank You Present' cards on vista print and waiting to get those. It just says something like 'This is a Thank You present just for you....I think something about without you, I wouldn't be in the kitchen. or something like that.

Jbdowd...I'm confused about how you got them off office depot?

I've got some I can part with...bought 100 but not sure my team will use them all. e-mail me if you're interested: [email protected]

Kristen, I just sent you an email.... thanks!

Sorry I was answering Grandmarita's question about envelopes.

Kristen, I just sent you an email, too! I was inactive during September, so couldn't order.
And now they are gone...my director didn't order any,sadly.

Does anyone have ideas on how to use these besides just handing them out to hosts? For example, we brainstormed a little and we thought we could write the date of when we want our host to schedule another show (say in 6months) with a gift labeled on the date. Hand them out for $1000 shows, etc. Anyone else have any good ideas? I have 25 that I would love to give to hostesses in a creative manner.

I am also wanting some calendars, if anyone has an extras they can part with ... I just joined end of Sept, so I missed the cutoff. :)

What is the purpose of Pampered Chef calendars?

Pampered Chef calendars are designed to help you stay organized in the kitchen by providing meal planning and recipe ideas for each day of the month.

How do I use a Pampered Chef calendar?

Using a Pampered Chef calendar is simple! Each day has a suggested recipe and meal plan, along with a shopping list for the ingredients. Simply follow the daily suggestions for delicious and stress-free meal planning.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef calendar?

Yes, you can! While the daily suggestions are provided, you can easily swap out the recipes for ones that better suit your taste or dietary preferences. You can also add in your own personal events or notes to the calendar.

Are Pampered Chef calendars only for meal planning?

No, Pampered Chef calendars can also be used for general organization and scheduling. Each day includes a to-do list section for you to write down any tasks or appointments you have for that day.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use the calendars?

No, anyone can purchase and use a Pampered Chef calendar. They are a great tool for anyone looking to simplify meal planning and stay organized in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • Carolthepc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithdot
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie