• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

30 Recruiting Pampered Chef Bucks: When & How to Get Them?

In summary, to earn Pampered Chef Bucks, you must host a party or event and reach a certain sales amount. The redemption period for Pampered Chef Bucks is typically a few weeks after the promotion ends, and they cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They do have an expiration date and can be used online, but not for shipping fees.
urbnk8
When do you get the 30 recruiting PC Bucks? My consultant qualified in her first 30 days and I got the 100 PC Bucks, but wondering when the 30 comes. Anybody know for sure?

I just called HO today to ask the same question...mine qualified on Sept 29th and has received her PC Bucks, but I haven't received my PC Bucks or my Gift Card info yet.

They only told me to call Consultant Career Solutions tomorrow. I'll let you know what I hear.

Thanks Janice! I did email them today too, but I haven't heard back. We'll see if our answers match!

Got the scoop -- it's deposited at the "month end" which for us is the 8th or 10th (like when things update online).

Also, for the card, it just takes time, evidently.

Also, FYI -- payday this month is Oct 11th....because the 8th is on a weekend and the 10th is a Holiday.

Thanks Janice...the woman that called me back said that it should be depositied right away...but I fully believe your person over her. She didn't seem to have a clue about much! lol

I'm guessing I won't get mine until next month then, because my consultant qualified on Oct. 2.

I called Home Office about the same thing and was told the same thing. They deposit it in your PC dollar account the same time you get your commission deposit. So in this case, on the 11th of October. Yeah for free money!!!!

They said they will be deposited the month -ending the month that they qualified...so yes, if she qualified in Oct, you would get it Nov 8. Mystery solved!

Mine are in today -- still no word about the gift card, though.

1) How do I earn Pampered Chef Bucks?

To earn Pampered Chef Bucks, you must host a party or event and reach a certain sales amount. The amount needed to earn Pampered Chef Bucks varies depending on the current promotion, so be sure to check with your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

2) When can I redeem my Pampered Chef Bucks?

You can redeem your Pampered Chef Bucks at any time during the redemption period, which is typically a few weeks after the promotion ends. Your consultant will provide you with the specific dates of the redemption period.

3) Can I combine my Pampered Chef Bucks with other promotions or discounts?

No, Pampered Chef Bucks cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They can only be used on regular-priced items.

4) Do my Pampered Chef Bucks expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Bucks do have an expiration date. They are typically valid for a few months after they are earned, so be sure to use them before they expire.

5) Can I use my Pampered Chef Bucks online?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Bucks online by entering the code provided by your consultant during the checkout process. Please note that Pampered Chef Bucks cannot be used for shipping fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • Kjurich
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pattikake