• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Bridal Shower Combined W/Other Registries?

In summary, the conversation is about a person named Karen who is hosting her first bridal shower. The host of the shower asked if guests could bring gifts from the bride's other registries, which Karen agreed to. However, she is unsure how to make this work. Someone suggests sending a list of the other registries to guests before the shower to encourage them to purchase gifts from there. Another person shares their experience of doing this for their niece's shower, where they received free products from Pampered Chef and had a spin-off sale for another bridal party.
chef2you
Gold Member
Help! I have my first bridal shower, but the host asked if people could bring gifts from the bride's other registries if they wanted because the bride is afraid this will be her only shower. Of course, I said we could make it work because there will be people there and people mean potential hosts, etc. ;)

However, I'm not sure how to go about this. Has anyone ever done this or have ideas on how to make this work? I've gotten lots of great ideas from this website, so I'm thinking surely somebody can help.
Thanks,
Karen

are they using our shower invitations?At the showers I've held, there are always a few people who bring their own gifts. If you are using the P-Chef shower invites, most people will place an order at your show.

I hope your Host doesn't want to put cards for other stores in your invitations.:(

Maybe you could suggest that they create a sheet of the other places the couple is registered to distribute at the end of the shower. Then, people would know where they could purchase wedding gifts.

I'm not sure how much lead time you have, but this worked for me, at my
niece's party, last June. Before the Shower, she selected Pampered Chef products she wanted, and gave me the list. I e-mailed or called the out-of-town family members on her invitation list, told them what she wanted, with the prices, and six of them made their choices in time for me to order the gifts, have them shipped to Wilmington, DE where they did not have to pay a sales tax (a real savings for those of us who normally pay 8% where we live). Her sister received the shipment, as the party host. I went down for the party. Sorted the order, and her sister wrapped the gifts to take to the party. Her sister gave all the hostess benefits to our Bride to be, and she had all the little items on her list, FREE from Pampered Chef. So, she opened
seven Pampered Chef gifts in front of her family and friends. I took a photo that you can see on my website, if I am permitted to give that to you:
www.pamperedchef.biz/grandmarita To access the photo, go to my NEWS section. You will be able to view my lovely niece. What a great model she would make!
After the Shower, one of her bride's maids was getting married, and asked to be given a Pizza Lover's Set just like my niece received at her shower. I was thrilled that spin off sale happened as a result of our Bridal Shower.
Grandmarita

Last edited:

1. Can I combine a Pampered Chef bridal shower registry with other registries?

Yes, you can absolutely combine a Pampered Chef bridal shower registry with other registries. Many brides choose to create multiple registries to give their guests a variety of gift options.

2. How do I create a Pampered Chef bridal shower registry?

Creating a Pampered Chef bridal shower registry is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Create a Registry" button. From there, you can select which products you would like to add to your registry and share the link with your guests.

3. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef bridal shower registry?

Unfortunately, our registry system does not allow for items from other stores to be added. However, you can always create a separate registry with those stores and share the links with your guests.

4. Are there any benefits to having a Pampered Chef bridal shower registry?

Yes, there are many benefits to having a Pampered Chef bridal shower registry. Not only will you receive high-quality kitchen products that will last for years to come, but you will also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your registry.

5. Can I make changes to my Pampered Chef bridal shower registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry at any time by logging into your account on our website. You can add or remove items, update quantities, and even change the shipping address for your gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • BeckyC5830