• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Booth at Home and Garden Show

In summary, this is a make or break time for me. I could use tips, supply info, etc. You could share.
DEBBI
i signed up for a 6 hour block of time(with another consultant i don't know) at the pittsburgh home and garden show in march.
I have no shows booked so far for feb or march.
So this is a make or break time for me. I could use tips, supply info, etc. You could share.my funds are very limited and i have to start now getting or printing what i need.
Any ideas or tips would be greatly appreciated

Download the Booths Build Business MP3 from the Online Training Centers resources. It's got some fabulous information about booths, what to do, what not to do, and what to bring.

As always thank you

I would contact the other consultant amybe the two of you could do a drawing together and split the slips

At the very least do a drawing and encourage everyone to enter it. It could be a free cooking show, you bring all of the ingredients. It could be a 29 mins to dinner cookbook ($14.75). It could be anything you have on hand. You should coordinate this with the other consultant working with you. The drawing is essential for a successful booth, but even more important is to follow up on those leads. That means getting on the phone the day after the fair and thanking them for stopping by and asking them to book a party.

I have attached the drawing slip that I use.

Attachments

• New Fair Drawing slip.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 580
Wendy, i love that form, follow up will be key to this and i'm working on getting in touch with my partner for the evening.

Organize yourself a Mystery Host catalog show and provide a sign up sheet for 10 people that would be interested in earning free products simply by collecting $100 in orders and turning them in. You can find quite a bit of info in the files section, just search for Mystery Host.

Also, you can schedule an open house Mystery Host cooking show and invite every person that stops by the booth - an easy way to get them to fill out the drawing slip so you can mail them an invitation. I would schedule the show for the week following the booth day.

I knew of someone who did this and if you are allowed, check the contract you have, to sell items. She ordered a whole bunch of the Kitchen Shears and Quikut Paring Knives. She sold them as great for the garden tools! And they are. I have two of the old white shears and several Quikuts in my garage I use for pruning roses, grapevines and my trumpet vine and the knives for cutting string for tying up plants or whatever. The new Professional Shears are just as good for this as the old white ones were. Herb Keepers and Salad Spinners could be used to for gardeners too! Here's an idea. Do not order a ton but have at least one of each on hand. Then maybe do a special offer on them if ordered at the garden show. 10% off if you can afford that or regular shipping on every order. It just depends on how much you can do. Remember to keep any money discount to something you can live with. Never over extend.

What is Pampered Chef and what do they offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. They also provide recipes, cooking tips, and ideas for meal planning.

What is the Pampered Chef Booth at Home and Garden Show?

The Pampered Chef Booth at Home and Garden Show is a display of their products and services at various home and garden shows across the country. It allows customers to see, touch, and try out their products before purchasing.

Can I purchase products at the Pampered Chef Booth at Home and Garden Show?

Yes, you can purchase products directly from the Pampered Chef Booth at Home and Garden Show. You can also place orders with a Pampered Chef consultant at the booth or online.

Are there any special offers or discounts available at the Pampered Chef Booth at Home and Garden Show?

Yes, there are often special offers and discounts available at the Pampered Chef Booth at Home and Garden Show. These can include discounts on specific products, bundle deals, or free gifts with purchase.

Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant at the Home and Garden Show?

Yes, you can sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant at the Home and Garden Show. A Pampered Chef representative will be available at the booth to provide information and answer any questions you may have about joining the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crazy4dabug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies