• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pc booth at home and garden show

DEBBI

May 25, 2007
i signed up for a 6 hour block of time(with another consultant i don't know) at the pittsburgh home and garden show in march.
I have no shows booked so far for feb or march.
So this is a make or break time for me. I could use tips, supply info, etc. You could share.my funds are very limited and i have to start now getting or printing what i need.
Any ideas or tips would be greatly appreciated

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Download the Booths Build Business MP3 from the Online Training Centers resources. It's got some fabulous information about booths, what to do, what not to do, and what to bring.

DEBBI

May 25, 2007
As always thank you

cookinforyou

Gold Member
Nov 4, 2009
I would contact the other consultant amybe the two of you could do a drawing together and split the slips

cookingwithlove

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 28, 2004
At the very least do a drawing and encourage everyone to enter it. It could be a free cooking show, you bring all of the ingredients. It could be a 29 mins to dinner cookbook ($14.75). It could be anything you have on hand. You should coordinate this with the other consultant working with you. The drawing is essential for a successful booth, but even more important is to follow up on those leads. That means getting on the phone the day after the fair and thanking them for stopping by and asking them to book a party.

I have attached the drawing slip that I use.

Attachments

• New Fair Drawing slip.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 535

DEBBI

May 25, 2007
Wendy, i love that form, follow up will be key to this and i'm working on getting in touch with my partner for the evening.

wcsis

Sep 25, 2009
Organize yourself a Mystery Host catalog show and provide a sign up sheet for 10 people that would be interested in earning free products simply by collecting $100 in orders and turning them in. You can find quite a bit of info in the files section, just search for Mystery Host.

Also, you can schedule an open house Mystery Host cooking show and invite every person that stops by the booth - an easy way to get them to fill out the drawing slip so you can mail them an invitation. I would schedule the show for the week following the booth day.

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
I knew of someone who did this and if you are allowed, check the contract you have, to sell items. She ordered a whole bunch of the Kitchen Shears and Quikut Paring Knives. She sold them as great for the garden tools! And they are. I have two of the old white shears and several Quikuts in my garage I use for pruning roses, grapevines and my trumpet vine and the knives for cutting string for tying up plants or whatever. The new Professional Shears are just as good for this as the old white ones were. Herb Keepers and Salad Spinners could be used to for gardeners too! Here's an idea. Do not order a ton but have at least one of each on hand. Then maybe do a special offer on them if ordered at the garden show. 10% off if you can afford that or regular shipping on every order. It just depends on how much you can do. Remember to keep any money discount to something you can live with. Never over extend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views