• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Binder/Breifcase/Binder

In summary, Brandy is looking for advice on what kind of binder to get to store her recruiting materials. She is also looking for advice on how to find a specific item on the catalog. Her director and hospitality director are both helpful, but she would like to have more local support.
brandyk
Hi all. I am still fairly new to this business. I was checking out other articles and some people mention they have a 3 ring binder PC or not dont know....is there such a thing? And is there any way to see a photo of the PC Tote or PC breifcase that you can order on the paperwork order form? I dont want to order something, when its not really what i want/need. Does anyone have any recomendations? I use the FC PC planner, but I would like to keep everything in one binder....I can not carry the monthly specials and extra things like that w/o loosing them....Thanks for your advice!

I think the 3-ring binder that you might be talking about is the recruiting binder, when you get your SS kit you get a chance to order paperwork supplies for a good discount in one grouped set, and I think you have to order it by the end of your SS month 3. You will get this binder in that set, but you can also order it seperately on the Paperwork Supplies.

The Catalog tote is just a bit bigger than the size of a catalog. A hint, if you want to see what somethings look like, they usually are selling some on :eek: Ebay. So that should give you an idea.

What would it be called? I looked but couldnt figure out what it really was....Like I said I am still new I dont know what everything is. My director is in NW NE and I moved to South Central KS so I am not able to meet up with her for all the Host coaching things....thanks for your help!!

Brandy - call HO, or have your director call HO to get you "hospitality"...basically a step-director. He/She should be able to help train you in person while you get phone and email training from your director.

I am in the same boat away from my director and my Hospitality Director is great she treats me like all of her people! She even let me come to a new consultant training. It helps to have local in person people supporting you. This website is very helpful as well. I love it. Good Luck with your business!!! :)

1. What is a Pampered Chef Binder/Briefcase/Binder?

A Pampered Chef Binder/Briefcase/Binder is a versatile organizational tool designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. It is used to store and organize catalogs, order forms, recipes, and other materials needed for hosting and selling Pampered Chef products.

2. What are the features of a Pampered Chef Binder/Briefcase/Binder?

The binder typically includes pockets and dividers for easy organization, a pen holder, and a strap to keep everything secure. The briefcase also has an expandable file folder for additional storage. It is made of durable material and is designed to withstand frequent use.

3. Can I customize my Pampered Chef Binder/Briefcase/Binder?

Yes, you can customize your binder with your name or business logo for a professional touch. Pampered Chef also offers different colors and designs to choose from to fit your personal style.

4. How does a Pampered Chef Binder/Briefcase/Binder benefit me as a consultant?

The binder helps you stay organized and prepared for your Pampered Chef events and parties. It also gives a professional appearance to your business and makes it easier to keep track of inventory and customer orders.

5. Where can I purchase a Pampered Chef Binder/Briefcase/Binder?

You can purchase a binder directly from the Pampered Chef website, or through your consultant. It may also be available at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • emo812
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PChefPEI