• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Asian Seasoning: Looking for Last Season's Bottle

In summary, Pampered Chef Asian Seasoning is a blend of spices and seasonings commonly used in Asian cuisine. Its ingredients include garlic, ginger, sesame seeds, red pepper flakes, and other spices, and it is free from artificial flavors and preservatives. It can be used as a dry rub, added to sauces and marinades, or sprinkled on top of dishes. It can be purchased from a Pampered Chef consultant or through their website, and has a shelf life of 2-3 years if stored properly, but best used within 6-12 months for optimal flavor.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
I am looking for a bottle of the Asian seasoning PC carried until last season. Please email me directly if you have one you would like to get rid of. [email protected]

I think you could still order it if you want to.

It's not in the the Spring/Summer catalog it was discontinued at the end of the winter last year. Do you have the number?

Item numberThe item number for the Asian Seasoning is #9589.

Hope that helps and you are able to get it.

Thank you!Thanks for the item #. I just recently went through my files and tossed all my really old catalogs and order forms! Isn't that the way it works though, they sit around for months and as soon as you get rid of them, there is something in them you need!

Your WelcomeNo problem. I actually had it in an order from Pampered Partner, that is how I was able to get it for you!! :)

:D

Asian Seasoning SubstituteJust in case you can't get it through the normal channels...I think this came from HO, but I'm not sure:

one small garlic clove, pressed
1/2 teaspoon soy sauce

(for more intense flavor, triple the quantities)

Mary

Let us know if you are able to get some. I thought that since it was discountinued we could no longer get it.

I also thought that if it was discontinued we could not order it so let us know how it turns out. :confused:
If you are unable to order it let me know I believe I have two bottles left :)

[email protected]

Thanks
Heather :D

No Such LuckI contacted HO and inquired about ordering this discontinued product and was told it is discontinued and no longer available.

What is Pampered Chef Asian Seasoning?

Pampered Chef Asian Seasoning is a blend of spices and seasonings that are commonly used in Asian cuisine. It adds a flavorful and unique taste to dishes such as stir-fries, marinades, and soups.

What are the ingredients in Pampered Chef Asian Seasoning?

The ingredients in Pampered Chef Asian Seasoning include garlic, ginger, sesame seeds, red pepper flakes, and other spices. It is free from artificial flavors and preservatives.

How do I use Pampered Chef Asian Seasoning?

Pampered Chef Asian Seasoning can be used as a dry rub, added to sauces and marinades, or sprinkled on top of dishes as a finishing touch. It is versatile and can be used in a variety of Asian-inspired recipes.

Where can I purchase Pampered Chef Asian Seasoning?

You can purchase Pampered Chef Asian Seasoning from a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. It may also be available at select retail stores.

What is the shelf life of Pampered Chef Asian Seasoning?

The shelf life of Pampered Chef Asian Seasoning is typically 2-3 years if stored in a cool, dry place. However, for optimal flavor and freshness, it is recommended to use within 6-12 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brandy223
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Stoney5
  • alidafrizzell
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • Sk8Mom209