• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buy Pampered Chef Apron: Where to Find & Order

In summary, the Pampered Chef apron can be purchased from the official website, select retail stores, or independent consultants. It can also be customized with a name or business logo. The apron comes in one size with adjustable straps and can be machine washed with cold water and low heat. It can be returned or exchanged within 30 days with original packaging and condition.
Princess
Can customers purchase the Pampered Chef apron? were do I find these?

supply orderthey are on our supply order where we get paper work and door prizes etc

ApronThank you found it

so customers can buy the apron then? it just has to go through us--we put in a supply order and they pay us the $ for it..??

yup! But better yet, recruit them so they become one of us before they wear the apron ;) !

I personally do not sell the aprons, as they are not for customers. I instead offer them as incentives to hosts. My $1000 + hosts get the apron as a gift from me! Since I have implimented this, I have tripled my $1000 shows! Just a thought!

1. Where can I find the Pampered Chef apron for purchase?

You can purchase the Pampered Chef apron directly from the official Pampered Chef website. You can also find them at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products or from independent Pampered Chef consultants.

2. Can I customize my Pampered Chef apron?

Yes, you can customize your Pampered Chef apron with your name or business logo. This option is available on the official Pampered Chef website or through an independent consultant.

3. How do I know what size apron to order?

The Pampered Chef apron comes in one size that fits most adults. It has an adjustable neck strap and long ties, so it can be adjusted to fit comfortably.

4. Are there any special care instructions for the Pampered Chef apron?

The Pampered Chef apron is made from a durable cotton and polyester blend and is machine washable. It is recommended to wash it in cold water and tumble dry on low. Avoid using bleach or fabric softeners to maintain the quality of the apron.

5. Can I return or exchange my Pampered Chef apron?

If you are not satisfied with your Pampered Chef apron, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. The apron must be in its original condition and packaging for the return or exchange to be accepted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • MakinBacon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MakinBacon
Replies