• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Apparel/Etc. Garage Sale!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Garage Sale offers a variety of discounted apparel and items, including t-shirts, aprons, hats, and kitchen accessories. These items may also include discontinued or limited edition items from previous seasons. The Garage Sale is only available in-person at select locations, but a list of upcoming events can be found on the website. All sales at the Garage Sale are final and there is no limit on the number of items that can be purchased, although there may be a quantity limit per customer for certain items.
Candi_f
Gold Member
Here are some items I have up for grabs in my Garage Sale!

All items are used and may have small flaws, but all still have lots of life to them, so I am offering them cheap to you!

* Beige/Black Chef's Hat Messenger Bag - $5
* Handcrafted Catalog Tote (made with covers and laminated) (also includes Got Pans? Need Dough? Keychain) - $5
* 15th Anniversary Blue Zippered Tote - $5
* Hen Logo Burgandy 6"x9" Padfolio w/ Paper - $3
* "Spring" (into action) Keychain with PC Logo (brand new) - $3
* Light Lime Youth T-Shirt, size 2 - $3

LMK what you are interested in and e-mail me your ship-to zip at [email protected] and I can give you a total.

* TAKE ALL SPECIAL! Buy all for $25 including domestic shipping! *

Thanks! :D

1. What types of apparel and items can be found at the Pampered Chef Garage Sale?

At the Pampered Chef Garage Sale, you can find a variety of apparel and items such as t-shirts, aprons, hats, and kitchen accessories featuring the Pampered Chef logo. You may also find discontinued or limited edition items from previous seasons.

2. Are the items at the Pampered Chef Garage Sale discounted?

Yes, all items at the Pampered Chef Garage Sale are discounted. You can find discounts of up to 50% off on select items.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef Apparel/Etc. online at the Garage Sale?

No, the Pampered Chef Garage Sale is only available in-person at select locations. However, you can find a list of upcoming Garage Sale events on our website.

4. Can I return or exchange items purchased at the Pampered Chef Garage Sale?

All sales at the Pampered Chef Garage Sale are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges on items purchased at the Garage Sale.

5. Is there a limit on how many items I can purchase at the Pampered Chef Garage Sale?

There is no limit on how many items you can purchase at the Pampered Chef Garage Sale. However, some items may have a quantity limit per customer to ensure that everyone has a chance to purchase them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vhadley