• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Pampered Chef App and Internet Based Software

In summary, the Pampered Chef App is a free mobile application for Pampered Chef Independent Consultants to manage their business on-the-go. It can be downloaded and used on multiple devices with the same account information. To access the app, you must have an active Independent Consultant account. The app includes features such as order tracking, party planning, a customizable personal website, and the ability to connect with customers and fellow consultants through social media and messaging.
DebPC
Staff member
Does anyone know are they done with the beta testing on all of this. Is it a given they'll be announcing it again at Spring Launch for the spring?

Still a lot of issues from what I understand. I'm thinking NO, it won't be coming out just yet. Hope I'm not wrong. ;)

I dont get the feeling that it is ready yet. Have talked with some that are Beta testing it and have heard there are quirks still

I just want them to get it right when they introduce it. Greg just got an Adnroid ap and an Apple ap approved for one of his other business ventures.

I really think Sheila is right I don't think its ready when the website isn't a beta site I think that is when we will see progress.

1. What is the Pampered Chef App?

The Pampered Chef App is a mobile application designed for Independent Consultants of Pampered Chef to manage their business on-the-go. It allows consultants to access their personal website, track orders and sales, plan parties, and more.

2. Can I use the Pampered Chef App on multiple devices?

Yes, the Pampered Chef App can be downloaded and used on multiple devices as long as you log in with the same account information. This allows you to access your business information from any device, whether it's your phone or tablet.

3. Is the Pampered Chef App free to download?

Yes, the Pampered Chef App is free to download from the App Store or Google Play Store. However, you must have an active Independent Consultant account with Pampered Chef to use the app.

4. How do I access the Pampered Chef App?

You can access the Pampered Chef App by downloading it from the App Store or Google Play Store. Once it's downloaded, you can log in with your Independent Consultant account information to start using the app.

5. What features are included in the Pampered Chef App?

The Pampered Chef App includes a variety of features such as order tracking, party planning, a customizable personal website, product catalogs, and more. It also allows you to connect with customers and fellow consultants through social media and messaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jendill
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders