• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Discover Delicious Pampered Chef Recipes?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. They also provide recipes and cooking tips and allow individuals to become consultants by purchasing a starter kit and receiving training and support. Pampered Chef offers a wide range of recipes, including options for specific dietary needs, and their products can be purchased without hosting a party. They are available in multiple countries, including the United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
momof2_pc4u
we go hand in hand I guess. I've done it for a while now and I enjoy it.

i hope to get some refreshing information here. i hope to bring some refreshing information here.

its nice to meet you.

Hi nice to meet you!

Oh, yeah, and welcome to you, momof2 pc4u

Welcome to Chef Success - a wonderful virtual cluster! The worst thing about this site is that I didn't join sooner :D

Welcome to our group!

thanks so much. i was so convinced that this place was full of immature looneys, but i see that some are just really hateful and some are not. i'll just run with the not hateful crowd.

so far ive gotten some awesome recipes and ideas for me to get back into the swing of things in the states soon. thanks for that.

Welcome to PC. This is a great site.

Hey momof2 Welcome to our site. Your location says overseas, where are you located? Are you military?

And, don't worry, none of us are hateful - we just get a little excited from time to time. Enjoy our virtual cluster!

we are in england right now. we head back home to the states in april. hubby is civil service/retired af.

Hi...& Welcome!!!
But I Confess, I one of these....(immature looneys, :rolleyes: );)

Welcome!!Welcome aboard. I see you have two kids.
Boy? Girl? Age?

You will find out that after awhile you will know how many kids everyone has.

I have two step-daughters that are in that difficult stage (12 & 14). I have one son that will be 6 in two weeks.

Welcome! You will find yourself pretty addicted to this site....I can't complain....I've learned so much from the great people on this site. There's soooo much support on here! If you sold from Africa and had no one to turn to...these people can help! It's so great...they know about different things like taxes, computers, etc. So just enjoy and you'll meet some really awesome people on here!

I still don't know how to get that little picture by my name! I feel sooo left out! I should post a thread about that! I know someone will come to my rescue and let me know the secret! Probably Gillian, Ann, Anne or Linda! They seem to know the trick!

Welcome :D

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. They also provide recipes and cooking tips to help customers create delicious meals at home.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through their website or through a current consultant. There is a starter kit that you can purchase to get your business started, and you will receive training and support from the company.

3. What kind of recipes does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of recipes, including main dishes, sides, desserts, and more. They also have recipes that cater to specific dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products without hosting a party?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from their website or through a consultant without hosting a party. However, hosting a party can earn you discounts and free products, so it is a great way to get more for your money.

5. Is Pampered Chef only available in the United States?

No, Pampered Chef is available in many countries around the world, including Canada, Mexico, Germany, and the United Kingdom. You can check their website to see if they ship to your country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Michele
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Carissa Gill
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
sperts
  • DeniseT