• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef 1099s: When Will They Arrive?

In summary, Directors have access to at least theirs from the previous year, so I checked. Mine was created on Jan 15 and I was a regular old consultant at that time. Snail mail. It's usually the very end of the month!What tax forms does everyone use??? This is my first year and really do not want to pay anyone to do my taxes. I am going to try Turbo Tax for the first time this year...Do you fill out a special tax form
mbh06
Silver Member
I have a question for those of you that have been w/ PC for a while:
When will we get our 1099's? I know they have until the 31st, do they take that long??
TIA!!

Directors have access to at least theirs from the previous year, so I checked. Mine was created on Jan 15 and I was a regular old consultant at that time. HTH

How do they let you know? I saw where it will show up online, do they send you an e-mail or is it in snail mail??
My husband is anxiously waiting b/c he has all his w-2's so now he's waiting on me.

Snail mail.

It's usually the very end of the month!

What tax forms does everyone use ??? This is my first year and really do not want to pay anyone to do my taxes.

I am going to try Turbo Tax for the first time this year...

Do you fill out a special tax form just for your business or is it just reported on your personal ?? I have H & R Tax cut which I used for our personal taxes last year.

You have to add a Schedule C to your normal tax forms.

UGH!! I just checked Consultants Corner to see if my 1099 had been fixed. It says that the last modified date was yesterday....BUT it's 2005 information. It says I don't get a 2005 1099 because I ddin't make $600 or more. I don't get it. I wasn't even a consultant in 2005. Don't they have to have all that fixed by tomorrow??

I get so aggravated with companies waiting until the LAST DAY to mail thing out. I realize they have a lot of them to do, but I also know a company this big runs it all by computer and all they have to do is click and button and print them. It is not like they have someone figuring them all by hand and having to type them on a typewriter (like I have to do at my business!).

They only have to be POSTMARKED by Jan 31st, and from what I remember last year I got it in the first week of Feb...

I went to CC today and it said that my 1099 was modified today 1/30/07 and the doc was LAST YEAR'S!

So I emailed HO and here is their response:

Hi Beth,
Thanks for your email. Pampered Chef will be updating the data on the CC
by tomorrow, the day they will also mail the 2006 1099 forms.

I almost deleted that email before reading it because there was no reference to PC in the title or the name. The name was "taxline" and title "re: tax information".

Bummer, I just checked mine too. It says 2005:( I wonder if I wait till midnight:D Then I can do my taxes:)

I just checked and my 1099 is still for 2005.

Tracy

7:50 AM Central time, and still 2005. If they are going to wait until the last day to get these out, I thought it would have been done by midnight, or for sure by now.

Oh well, I will keep waiting.

Tracy

UGH! Mine says is was modified this morning, but it's the same - 2005 (I wasn't even a consultant then). Maybe they have until midnight tonight to get it out. I called the HO last night and they said they would be updated today. We'll see

I guess they are going to take the out by Jan 31st seriously. I reckon on the web they have until 1159 pm!!!!

It's kind of frustrating...

Mine used to have info on it about 1 week ago, and now it's blank. Bah!

I'm sure they are doing everything they can to get it done - can you imagine the amount of telephone calls they are getting over this??

Mine is thereI just checked online and my 2006 1099 is posted.

Mine is there now as well. :)

Gotta love it...What other company can you go online and print off your own 1099 and not have to wait in the mail for them??? I think this is an awesome feature that we should be thanking the PC for!!:D :D :D

You can always tell those who are expecting a return...we want our 1099 or W2s yesterday!!! Can't wait to see how much I will get as a return!!:D :D SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! Need to buy central air and a treadmill...the treadmill is so I can be a hot mama by Bahamas!! I have almost 4 months left...he he!!:p

Way to go Marlene! You go girl!! Vienna and now Bahamas? You're making me jealous....I guess I better get workin'!

YOU can do it!!What trip are you going for this year? :D :D :D You can earn a trip by being consistent and keeping track of your progress!

I am going for Level 4 London...and I will have to work harder than I have ever before...but I want it darnit!! :D I have a picture of London in front of me on the wall...so everytime I think of slacking off I am reminded why I am in my office....guess I should get back to working instead of slacking off on here! I am just working to get my stripper star!! I am almost there!!!:D :D

said mine is updated..but nothing is there yet...is that normal?

I got mine. Had to call them b.c they had my address wrong.

Mine is up there too!

fruit76loop said:
What trip are you going for this year? :D :D :D You can earn a trip by being consistent and keeping track of your progress!

I am going for Level 4 London...and I will have to work harder than I have ever before...but I want it darnit!! :D I have a picture of London in front of me on the wall...so everytime I think of slacking off I am reminded why I am in my office....guess I should get back to working instead of slacking off on here! I am just working to get my stripper star!! I am almost there!!!:D :D

Thanks Marlene! I'm going for the cruise for my husband and myself. My director says I will have to make Director in order for it to be feasible so I've been trying to get out there and recruit!

Logan and I would never be able to go on a cruise like this without PC, so we're excited about the possibility!

got my 1099 in the mail today! so they should be coming soon!

ange13 said:
got my 1099 in the mail today! so they should be coming soon!

Oh good, I was wondering about that. Didn't know until today that it's on CC as well. I haven't gotten mine yet and it's Feb. 1. I might just call them in the morning and see.

I just got mine in the mail today.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash