• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a PB Cup Trifle Recipe for Mac?

In summary, the conversation is about a person who has recently switched to a Mac and is having trouble opening recipe files. They request for someone to post the recipe for a Peanut Butter Cup Trifle, which is then provided by Janet. The recipe includes brownies, pudding mix, milk, peanut butter, Cool Whip, and peanut butter cups. The person who requested the recipe expresses their gratitude and is advised to have lots of milk on hand when making the dessert. The conversation ends with a clarification about the amount of milk needed for the recipe.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just switched to a Mac and am still trying to figure some things out. I want to make the trifle recipe that uses PB cups but can't open the files that have the recipe. Can someone post it here for me, not as an attachment. TIA

Peanut Butter Cup Trifle (from Janet!!)

1 box brownie mix (dark chocolate, fudge or chocolate)

2 small bozes instant pudding mix (chocolate fudge or chocolate)
3 cups milk to make pudding

1 cup peanut butter

16 oz. Cool Whip

8 peanut butter cups

Make brownies according to box instructions, cool
Melt peanut butter in Micro Cooker, stir in pudding mix and milk (3 cups rather than 4 for a thicker result).

In Trifle Bowl, layer 1/2 brownies, 1/2 of the pudding mixture, then 1/2 of the Cool Whip - repeat. Chop up peanut butter cups and place on top. Enjoy!

Some notes:
I use dark chocolate brownies and chocolate fudge pudding. Surprisingly with the cool whip and peanut butter it keeps all that chocolate from being rich.

For demos, the peanut butter gives a good demo of the measure-all cup and micro cooker.

You'll notice that when you add the pudding then the cold milk, as your stirring, it will get chunky...that is just the cold milk cooling the peanut butter. It makes it like a peanut butter cup inside...

You can also decorate the top with the EAD if you want to take the time, but chopped up peanut butter cups make it look great.

Last edited:
THANK YOU!! :) THis is just what I was looking for. ;)

Youll love this recipe! I use it alot and get rave reviews!

um...there is no milk in the ingredient list....how much do you need? 3 cups? i was just going by the steps...thanks

3 cups for the recipe, but I think cookin was talking about having milk on hand to drink since it is a rich dessert!!

Thanks for pointing that out...I will add the milk to my ingredient list on the recipe!

Hi there! I would be happy to share the recipe with you. Here it is:pB Cup Trifle Recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub of whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chopped peanut butter cups
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrupInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare the chocolate cake mix according to package instructions.
3. Bake the cake in a 9x13 inch pan and let it cool completely.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together the creamy peanut butter and powdered sugar until well combined.
5. In a trifle dish or large glass bowl, start layering the ingredients. Begin with a layer of the chocolate cake, followed by a layer of the peanut butter mixture, then a layer of whipped topping.
6. Repeat the layers until all ingredients are used, ending with a layer of whipped topping.
7. Top with chopped peanut butter cups and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
8. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.I hope you enjoy this delicious PB Cup Trifle! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy baking!

1. What ingredients do I need for the Pb Cup Trifle recipe?

The ingredients needed for the Pb Cup Trifle recipe are 1 package of chocolate cake mix, 1 cup of creamy peanut butter, 1 package of instant chocolate pudding mix, 2 cups of milk, 1 container of whipped topping, and 1/2 cup of chopped peanut butter cups.

2. Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix that you prefer. However, chocolate cake mix pairs well with the peanut butter flavor in this recipe.

3. How do I layer the ingredients in the trifle dish?

Start by crumbling half of the baked chocolate cake at the bottom of the dish. Then, spread half of the peanut butter mixture on top of the cake. Repeat these layers with the remaining cake and peanut butter mixture. Finally, top it off with the whipped topping and chopped peanut butter cups.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. However, it is best to assemble the trifle no more than a few hours before serving to prevent the layers from becoming soggy.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe can serve 8-10 people, depending on the size of your trifle dish and how big you cut the servings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mommy2amo
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • GourmetGirl