• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Payment: Timelines for Check Processing Explained

In summary, you will receive a check from Pampered Chef for the total amount of funds raised within 2-3 weeks after your fundraiser ends. You can also choose to receive payment via direct deposit by providing your banking information. There are no fees associated with receiving payment. To track the progress of your fundraiser and see the total amount raised, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Fundraiser" tab. You can use your fundraiser earnings towards your own Pampered Chef purchases by contacting your consultant.
ChefDebB
Does anyone know how long it takes for the organization to receive the check after the show is submitted??
;)

they usually get the check about a week or so after they get the products.

Hi there! It really depends on the specific organization and their processing time. Some may receive the check within a few days, while others may take a few weeks. It's always best to reach out to the organization directly to inquire about their payment timeline. Hope this helps! :)

1. How do I receive payment from my fundraiser?

Once your fundraiser has ended and all orders have been submitted, you will receive a check from Pampered Chef for the total amount of funds raised. The check will be mailed to the address listed on the fundraiser order form within 2-3 weeks.

2. Can I choose to receive payment via direct deposit?

Yes, you can choose to receive your fundraiser payment via direct deposit. Simply provide your banking information on the fundraiser order form and Pampered Chef will deposit the funds directly into your account within 2-3 weeks after the fundraiser ends.

3. Are there any fees associated with receiving payment from my fundraiser?

No, there are no fees associated with receiving payment from your fundraiser. Pampered Chef covers all transaction and processing fees.

4. How do I track the progress of my fundraiser and see the total amount raised?

You can track the progress of your fundraiser and see the total amount raised by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Fundraiser" tab. Here, you will be able to view the total amount of funds raised, as well as see a breakdown of individual orders.

5. Can I use my fundraiser earnings towards my own Pampered Chef purchases?

Yes, you can use your fundraiser earnings towards your own Pampered Chef purchases. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will assist you in redeeming your funds for products of your choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • SVanHout
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • PamperedDor