• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using BF's Credit Card: Can I Do That?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are responsible for using your own personal credit or debit card for purchases, including your starter kit and customer transactions. Using someone else's credit card, even with permission, is against company policy. However, if your boyfriend is also a consultant, you may combine purchases and use his credit card for payment, but it is important to keep track of your own transactions and expenses.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Not sure where to put this..so I figured I would pick the section that seemed best..anyway.

I have a host who is closing her show today and she wants to use her boyfriend's credit card to pay for her order. Can I do that or do I need to put his name on the show instead of hers?

Yes you can absolutely do that. As long as it is paid for you are good to go. I have done it several times in different situations and have never had a problem. You do not have to change the host name to the boyfriend just leave it as is.

Thank you..I wasn't sure..I thought I would be ok as long as I just put whose name is on the card where it asks that on the payment screen..thank you so much

Just be sure you add his zip code in case there is a problem.

pcchefjane said:
Just be sure you add his zip code in case there is a problem.

I was thinking that..how can I do that? He lives with her..so it will be the same as her zip code.

It shouldn't be an issue right now, but in January there will be a zip blank on the payment screen and you will need to remember to ask in case they get their mail at a PO Box but their PC shipment is going to their front door. ;)

1. Can I use my boyfriend's credit card to make purchases as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you are responsible for using your own personal credit card or debit card for purchases. Using someone else's credit card, including your boyfriend's, is against our company policy and could result in disciplinary action.

2. Can I use my boyfriend's credit card to pay for my starter kit?

No, all starter kits must be purchased using your own personal credit card or debit card. This is to ensure that you are the only person responsible for your business expenses and any potential earnings.

3. What if my boyfriend gives me permission to use his credit card for Pampered Chef purchases?

While we appreciate the gesture, using someone else's credit card for business purposes is still prohibited. You are required to use your own personal card for all Pampered Chef transactions.

4. Can I use my boyfriend's credit card to make a purchase for my customer?

No, all customer purchases must be made using your own personal credit card or debit card. This is to ensure that you are the only person responsible for the transaction and any potential returns or exchanges.

5. What if my boyfriend is also a consultant and we want to combine our purchases using his credit card?

As long as your boyfriend is also a consultant, you may combine your purchases and use his credit card for payment. However, please note that each individual consultant is responsible for their own purchases and earnings, so it is important to keep track of your own transactions and expenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Rosechef
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cwinter474