1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host Coaching Payment for Order

1. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

Not sure where to put this..so I figured I would pick the section that seemed best..anyway.

I have a host who is closing her show today and she wants to use her boyfriend's credit card to pay for her order. Can I do that or do I need to put his name on the show instead of hers?

Nov 29, 2009
  2. smarteez2

smarteez2 Advanced Member Gold Member

Yes you can absolutely do that. As long as it is paid for you are good to go. I have done it several times in different situations and have never had a problem. You do not have to change the host name to the boyfriend just leave it as is.

Nov 29, 2009
  3. chefheidi2003

Thank you..I wasn't sure..I thought I would be ok as long as I just put whose name is on the card where it asks that on the payment screen..thank you so much

Nov 29, 2009
  4. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Just be sure you add his zip code in case there is a problem.

Nov 29, 2009
  5. chefheidi2003

I was thinking that..how can I do that? He lives with her..so it will be the same as her zip code.

Nov 29, 2009
  6. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

It shouldn't be an issue right now, but in January there will be a zip blank on the payment screen and you will need to remember to ask in case they get their mail at a PO Box but their PC shipment is going to their front door. ;)

Nov 29, 2009
Have something to add?