• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Payment for Order

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
Not sure where to put this..so I figured I would pick the section that seemed best..anyway.

I have a host who is closing her show today and she wants to use her boyfriend's credit card to pay for her order. Can I do that or do I need to put his name on the show instead of hers?

smarteez2

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2005
Yes you can absolutely do that. As long as it is paid for you are good to go. I have done it several times in different situations and have never had a problem. You do not have to change the host name to the boyfriend just leave it as is.

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
Thank you..I wasn't sure..I thought I would be ok as long as I just put whose name is on the card where it asks that on the payment screen..thank you so much

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
Just be sure you add his zip code in case there is a problem.

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
Just be sure you add his zip code in case there is a problem.

I was thinking that..how can I do that? He lives with her..so it will be the same as her zip code.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
It shouldn't be an issue right now, but in January there will be a zip blank on the payment screen and you will need to remember to ask in case they get their mail at a PO Box but their PC shipment is going to their front door. ;)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views