• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Payment Options: Using Personal Credit Card for KE Orders

In summary, the PC debit card is a pain to use, takes weeks for the funds to hit, and can only be used for business purposes.
taterbug
I always use my TPC Debit Card to pay for all orders but when I was just placing my KE order, I wondered if it would let me use a personal credit card (I don't have a TPC Credit Card). It allowed me to enter my Discover card information and it is showing up as "Released for Picking".
I just wondered if anyone else has used a personal credit card and if so, were there any problems. I figured that if I could only use the TPC Credit Card, it wouldn't have let me enter the other card information.

Hi
When I did my Kit Enhancement order in April, I used my discover card also as I do not have a TPC credit card. I think this may be something that they don't want to publicize too much.

Cool....hopefully it will not get kicked out. I know you can use a personal credit card for something like sixty days from when you sign, but I am well past that.....

I was also. I signed July 08 and used my Discover card in April 09

I use my personal cc for Supply orders. I've been a cons. for almost a year. I can't use it for anything else, but it's nice to have that option. No problems with it so far...

I think they say you can use your own credit card for a while.The PC debit card is such a PAIN. It takes WEEKS for the debit to hit. Also, it's an account I ONLY use for business purposes. So let's say I've made the deposit for that amount, and suddenly somebody gives me a check for another order, or I decide to front the money for a friend.In those cases, I've learned that if I go to the customer's tab and enter my cc as a form of payment, it's fine, but the only payment accepted for the balance of the show is the PC debit.

1. How do I pay for my Pampered Chef order?

There are several options for payment when placing an order with Pampered Chef. You can pay with a credit or debit card, PayPal, gift card, or check. Simply select your preferred payment method at checkout.

2. Can I use multiple forms of payment for my order?

Yes, you can use multiple forms of payment for your Pampered Chef order. If you have a gift card or credit, you can apply those funds towards your order and then pay the remaining balance with a different form of payment.

3. Is my payment information secure?

Yes, Pampered Chef takes the security of your payment information very seriously. Our website uses SSL encryption to protect your personal and payment information.

4. Can I cancel or change my payment method after placing an order?

If you need to cancel or change your payment method after placing an order, please contact Pampered Chef customer service as soon as possible. They will assist you in making any necessary changes or cancellations.

5. Do you offer payment plans for larger orders?

Unfortunately, we do not offer payment plans for orders at this time. However, you can split the cost of your order with friends or family using our Guest Checkout feature. Simply select this option at checkout and invite others to contribute towards your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • jrb0328
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pc_jessica