1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Payment for KE Order

1. taterbug

taterbug Member

I always use my TPC Debit Card to pay for all orders but when I was just placing my KE order, I wondered if it would let me use a personal credit card (I don't have a TPC Credit Card). It allowed me to enter my Discover card information and it is showing up as "Released for Picking".
    I just wondered if anyone else has used a personal credit card and if so, were there any problems. I figured that if I could only use the TPC Credit Card, it wouldn't have let me enter the other card information.

Jul 30, 2009
  2. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

Hi
    When I did my Kit Enhancement order in April, I used my discover card also as I do not have a TPC credit card. I think this may be something that they don't want to publicize too much.

Jul 30, 2009
  3. taterbug

taterbug Member

Cool....hopefully it will not get kicked out. I know you can use a personal credit card for something like sixty days from when you sign, but I am well past that.....

Jul 30, 2009
  4. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

I was also. I signed July 08 and used my Discover card in April 09

Jul 30, 2009
  5. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I use my personal cc for Supply orders. I've been a cons. for almost a year. I can't use it for anything else, but it's nice to have that option. No problems with it so far...

Jul 30, 2009
  6. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I think they say you can use your own credit card for a while.

The PC debit card is such a PAIN. It takes WEEKS for the debit to hit. Also, it's an account I ONLY use for business purposes. So let's say I've made the deposit for that amount, and suddenly somebody gives me a check for another order, or I decide to front the money for a friend.

In those cases, I've learned that if I go to the customer's tab and enter my cc as a form of payment, it's fine, but the only payment accepted for the balance of the show is the PC debit.

Have something to add?