• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Payment Process for Your Show

In summary, to pay for your Pampered Chef show, you can use cash, credit/debit card, or check. Multiple forms of payment can be used and there is no deposit required to book a show. Changes to payment method can be made after booking and the cancellation policy varies by consultant. It is important to communicate with your consultant about any cancellations.
EmmaLeeM
Hi, I just submitted my first show and wasn't sure how it would work because I just put the money in the bank yesterday.... The cash has yet to post to my account and I DON'T want to get the order back saying I didn't have the money in the account to cover it. HOW DOES THIS WORK????

Thanks,
Emma

Hi, I wouldnt worry because they ususally take the money out of your account after it is shipped! Sometimes it takes 4 days. So you should be fine!

I always go to the teller, so it posts to my account right away - ATM deposits can take up to 2 days to post.
Regardless, PC usually takes 3-5 days to debit your account anyway, so you're probably fine. :)

Perfecto! It has posted, it's now pending... So I should be okay.

Thanks,
Emma

Perfecto? You must have little ones that watch Oobi!

LOL, I do have little ones, but we don't have cable so no.... I have family and friends in other countries so we use a LOT of weird language...

1. How do I pay for my Pampered Chef show?

To pay for your Pampered Chef show, you can either pay with cash, credit/debit card, or check. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a secure payment link for credit/debit card payments or you can pay with cash or check directly to your consultant at the show.

2. Can I use multiple forms of payment for my Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you can use multiple forms of payment for your Pampered Chef show. You can split the total amount between cash, credit/debit card, and check if needed.

3. Is there a deposit required to book a Pampered Chef show?

No, there is no deposit required to book a Pampered Chef show. Your consultant will provide you with a secure payment link once your show is confirmed.

4. Can I make changes to my payment method after booking a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you can make changes to your payment method after booking a Pampered Chef show. Simply inform your consultant of the changes and they will provide you with a new secure payment link or make note of the changes for payment at the show.

5. What is the cancellation policy for a Pampered Chef show?

The cancellation policy for a Pampered Chef show varies by consultant. It is best to discuss this with your consultant at the time of booking. Some consultants may require a certain amount of notice for cancellations, while others may have a cancellation fee. It is important to communicate with your consultant if you need to cancel your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies