• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paying for Host Special W/ Fpv

In summary, the host can use their free product value to pay for their host special. They first spend their FPV, then choose their 1/2 price and discounted items. If they qualify for the guest special, they get that too, then they choose their host special.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
I have a host who already owns a lot of Pampered Chef, she had a catalog show to get the cookware host special. She would like to use her free product value to pay for her host special...is this possible?
Sorry, I'm new to this, and wasn't sure!
And, while I'm asking, can you use FPV to pay for 1/2 price items?

JennLizFran said:
I have a host who already owns a lot of Pampered Chef, she had a catalog show to get the cookware host special. She would like to use her free product value to pay for her host special...is this possible?
Sorry, I'm new to this, and wasn't sure!
And, while I'm asking, can you use FPV to pay for 1/2 price items?
Nope, FPV can't pay for host specials, 1/2 price items or anything she buys at a discount.

Thanks! Maybe I missed it, but I couldn't find it in the policy guide.

Just remember that they first spend their FPV, then Choose their 1/2 price and discounted items. If they qualify for the guest special, they get that too, then they choose their host special.
Also, don't forget to re-book them and enter that date, so they can get a double host special them month they do another show (within 6 months).

You can select your 1/2 price item before the FPV - they are calculated separately. When you select an item as your 1/2 price item, it will be listed in a separate section where it shows the $ amount totals. Free Product is listed first, but you don't have to input it first.

I always say: free is free, and half-price is half-price. No tax on your free stuff is cool too! What a great deal that they can save so much! The cookware at half-price is already a humungous deal, they should be happy about that. Could you imagine HO giving people FREE cookware to hosts all the time?! :D :)

No double dipping...is what I say!!!

esavvymom said:
You can select your 1/2 price item before the FPV - they are calculated separately. When you select an item as your 1/2 price item, it will be listed in a separate section where it shows the $ amount totals. Free Product is listed first, but you don't have to input it first.

Yes, that is correct, but I try to get my host to think about using that FPV before they pick their 1/2 price item(s).

What is the Host Special with FPV?

The Host Special with FPV is a special offer for hosts who have a qualifying party. It allows them to purchase specific products at a discounted price.

How much do I need to spend to qualify for the Host Special with FPV?

The minimum purchase amount to qualify for the Host Special with FPV varies depending on the current offer. However, it is typically around $200 in product sales.

Can I use my FPV credit to pay for the Host Special?

No, FPV credits cannot be used to pay for the Host Special. However, you can use FPV credits towards the purchase of other products in your order.

When do I need to place my order to take advantage of the Host Special?

You must place your order before the end of the month in which your party was held in order to receive the Host Special with FPV offer.

Can I combine the Host Special with other offers or discounts?

No, the Host Special with FPV cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is only available as a standalone offer for qualifying hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • CarrieAnne22