• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Solve Multiple Billing Errors When Paying for a Show in Cv?

... leave everyone at 0.00 payment. Full amount goes on the host payment area. It will flag her that not all customers have paid, so she needs to make sure the amount is correct and then submit. (it will still be flagged...but it's okay as long as she has the correct amount due)This is the way to do it. If she puts the full amount of the show on the host's credit card, it will still show as unpaid, but she will know that all the guests have paid. This is the way to do it. If she puts the full amount of the show on the host's credit card, it will still show as unpaid, but she will know
Kelly8
I have a new consultant who is trying to submit a catalog show and the host wants it all on her cc. I told my new consultant to pay $1 on cash but she is still getting an error that says more than one order is being billed to same card which I just did last night. She is using p3. How does she fix this?

The error won't prevent her from submitting it. It just flags you to let you know that the card is paying for more than one. She can only put it in under the host name. Leave everyone at 0.00 payment. Full amount goes on the host payment area. It will flag her that not all customers have paid, so she needs to make sure the amount is correct and then submit. (it will still be flagged...but it's okay as long as she has the correct amount due)

Oh and why would she put $1 cash?

Thanks! Appreciate it!

Janis said:
Oh and why would she put $1 cash?
It used to be that you couldn't submit an entire show on a host cc. The consultant had to have some sort of payment. Not sure if that is still the case or not.

cochef said:
It used to be that you couldn't submit an entire show on a host cc. The consultant had to have some sort of payment. Not sure if that is still the case or not.
It is not the case now. I have often sent shows in with no payment from me. Sometimes it's all the host, others it's CC from each guest. In the Beta site the whole show can not be paid by the host. Each order must show payment in full.

That's interesting about the Beta site. I tell hosts that any outside orders they collect after the show date should either be a credit card or check paid to them. If it's a check, then they cash the check and put the extra amount of that order on their credit card. Each order doesn't necessarily balance out, but the entire show does. Sounds like I won't be able to do that when I switch to the new site. I guess I'll just have to say customers can only pay by cc if they order after the show date. I don't want to have to run and get checks from a host after the date of the show -- some of them don't live close. But I don't want to trust they'll put them in the mail either. People are just too busy these days and I would stress until I actually had the money in my hand.Shari in TX

BethCooks4U said:
It is not the case now. I have often sent shows in with no payment from me. Sometimes it's all the host, others it's CC from each guest. In the Beta site the whole show can not be paid by the host. Each order must show payment in full.
That is too bad. I have a lot of hosts/guest that will not like this at all. One more reason for me to still be happy I am using P3. I would not be surprised it is makes it harder to get shows closed and may actually keep me from getting some once I explain the changes when I have to go to beta.....

byrd1956 said:
That is too bad. I have a lot of hosts/guest that will not like this at all. One more reason for me to still be happy I am using P3. I would not be surprised it is makes it harder to get shows closed and may actually keep me from getting some once I explain the changes when I have to go to beta.....
I thought the same thing. I guess it will all come down to how we present it to the information. For one, I'll strongly encourage any outside orders to be done with a credit or debit card. I'll try to keep it positive. It's not like my hosts know now exactly how I enter everything into P3. So, they're not going to know much of a difference unless I tell them. Hopefully between now and when the Beta site is for everyone, all the kinks will be worked out and we'll come up with positive ways to introduce any changes we need to.Shari in TX

I just want to make sure I undersandsthis correctly:

My host wants to pay for the entire show on her credit card, and collect payment from the ordering guests. This is an out of state catalog show, so this works for me.

In order to put the entire show on her credit card, I do not enter payment for the individual customers, and then on the payment screen I enter the credit card to pay for the show?

Is that correct?
Thanks

In P3 you can pay for the show on the host's CC. Just leave the payment screens blank on those she is covering. If you enter the CC info on each order the CC company may flag or reject payment because there are too many charges and the system may suspect fraud.In Beta the host can now pay for other orders with her CC. BUT you must enter payment on each customer's order. Put the CC info on each order to show it paid in full. When the show goes in there will only be one total charge on the card though.

Thank you.

1. How much does it typically cost to hire a show one in CV?

The cost of hiring a show one in CV can vary greatly depending on the type of show, the performer's experience, and the location. However, on average, you can expect to pay anywhere from $500 to $2000 for a show one in CV.

2. What payment methods do show one performers in CV typically accept?

Most show one performers in CV will accept payment in the form of cash, check, or credit card. Some may also accept alternative forms of payment such as Venmo or PayPal.

3. Is a deposit required when booking a show one in CV?

Yes, it is common for show one performers in CV to require a deposit when booking a show. This helps ensure that the performer is committed to the event and can cover any potential expenses or cancellations.

4. Are there any additional fees or charges for hiring a show one in CV?

It is important to clarify this with the performer before booking, as some may have additional fees for travel, equipment rental, or other expenses. Make sure to discuss and agree on all fees before finalizing the booking.

5. What is the best way to pay for a show one in CV?

The best way to pay for a show one in CV is to discuss payment options with the performer and come to an agreement that is convenient for both parties. It is recommended to use a secure payment method and to obtain a receipt or contract for the transaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
  • ChefJoyJ
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • CAPCnewbie