• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Payday - Not Really a Business Tip But...

In summary, Pampered Chef consultants get paid once a month, on the 15th of each month. There is no sales quota that needs to be met in order to get paid, as consultants are paid based on their individual sales and commission rates. Consultants can choose from multiple payment options, including direct deposit, a prepaid Visa card, or a paper check. If an individual earns more than $600 in a calendar year, they will receive a 1099 form for tax reporting purposes. While there are no fees associated with receiving payment from Pampered Chef, there may be a small fee for processing and mailing if a consultant chooses to receive a paper check.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
does any one know when our paycheck will be deposited since tomorrow is a Saturday? Do we get paid a day early - or do they wait till Monday?

I was just going to come in here and ask that and since Monday is a holiday and the banks are closed do we have to wait til Tuesday?

It states at Consultant Corner under Commission Statements that checks will be posted the 8th of each month (or the next business day if the 8th falls on a weekend or a holiday). So not sure if it will not post til then but still may have been put in your account today.

It will post on tuesday, since monday is a holiday, depending on your state. They do not make deposits on the weekends. Usually it is the following buisness day.

Commission depositMine is in my checking account this morning (sat. oct. 8)--date posted by the bank is Oct. 11

The PC calendars have dollar signs on our pay days...

I know the calender has a $ sign on paydays but Monday is also a holiday..so I guess that we will see our DD on Tuesday

I received my deposit today, too - same as Joyce. The bank dated it 10/11, but the money's in there :)

1. How often do Pampered Chef consultants get paid?

Pampered Chef consultants get paid once a month, on the 15th of each month.

2. Do I need to reach a certain sales quota to get paid?

No, there is no sales quota that needs to be met in order to get paid. Consultants are paid based on their individual sales and commission rates.

3. Can I choose how I receive my payment?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers multiple payment options including direct deposit, a prepaid Visa card, or a paper check.

4. Will I receive a 1099 form for tax purposes?

Yes, if you earn more than $600 in a calendar year, you will receive a 1099 form for tax reporting purposes.

5. Are there any fees associated with receiving payment?

No, there are no fees associated with receiving payment from Pampered Chef. However, if you choose to receive a paper check, there may be a small fee for processing and mailing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 28sal
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • VAGirlChef