• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Payday Change to the 7th Instead of the 8th?

In summary, the change in payday to the 7th of the month is due to a company-wide decision to align all payroll processes and ensure consistency. This change will not affect the amount or frequency of your pay, which will still be received on a bi-weekly basis. Your direct deposit or paper check will still be processed and available on the new payday of the 7th. There is no action required from you as the change will be automatically updated in the payroll system. Your pay will be available on the 7th, which may be earlier or later depending on your previous payday. Please refer to the updated pay schedule for more information.
Kitchen2u
Below was on PC Newswire...though I'm sure they meant March instead of February...but did I miss an announcement ~ payday changed to the 7th instead of the 8th?

Resolve March Orders by April 2 to Receive Commissions on April 7
All orders for the month of February must be resolved by 10 p.m. (CST) April 2 in order to receive commissions on April 7. Please track the status of your order on Consultant's Corner. If your orders need to be resolved, please contact the Solution Center at 1-888-OUR-CHEF.

I noticed that, too, and wondered the same thing.

Ginny, I noticed the same thing! Hmm?

ETA: Duh. nevermind... not even a Friday...

Maybe it's a typo. Those kndis fo thngs happen. :)

I think it's a typo. The March CN lists the 8th as the first payday in April.

1. What is the reason for the change in payday to the 7th of the month?

The change in payday to the 7th of the month is due to a company-wide decision to align all payroll processes and ensure consistency across all departments.

2. Will this change affect the amount or frequency of my pay?

No, this change will not affect the amount or frequency of your pay. You will still receive your regular pay on a bi-weekly basis.

3. How will this change impact my direct deposit or paper check?

Your direct deposit or paper check will still be processed and available on the new payday of the 7th. You do not need to take any action on your end.

4. Is there any action required from me for this change in payday?

No, there is no action required from you. The change in payday will be automatically updated in our payroll system.

5. Will I receive my pay earlier or later with this new payday?

Your pay will be available on the 7th, which may be earlier or later depending on your previous payday. Please refer to the updated pay schedule for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Kodeysmom