• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Q&A: Pay Cutoff Dates & DD Timeframe

In summary, the cutoff date for mid-month shows is the 15th of the month, and for end of month shows it is the last day of the month. Direct deposit payments usually take 2-3 business days to go through, so mid-month payments will be deposited around the 18th or 19th. Additionally, any overrides and promotions will be paid on the 8th of the following month.
kewaters
I'm fairly new, so sorry if this seems like an easy question. I understand we get paid (2) times per month. What are the cutoff dates to have shows submitted by for the mid-month and end of month pay checks? Also, how many days does it take for the DD to go through? For example, I see in the Consultant planner that it says Mid-month on June 15th. Does this mean shows are due by the 15th to get a mid-month check, or does that mean that mid-month checks are direct deposited? I hope I'm asking these questions clearly. Any help is much appreciated!

All shows submitted on the 1st-15th of the month are paid on the 22nd by direct deposit.

All shows submitted on the 16th through the last day of the month are paid on the 8th of the following month.

If the 8th and/or the 22nd fall on a weekend or holiday, then the direct deposit is made on the following business day.

In addition to what Becky mentioned, you also receive any overrides in your commission check on the 8th of the month, following the month you earned them. So, if you reached a higher level of sales, or if you had a recruit and fulfilled the requirements of a Sr. Consultant, those would be paid on the 8th of the following month. The mid-month pay on the 22nd is just a base-commission pay of what you have submitted so far from the 1st - 15th of the month.

Great, thanks both for clearing that up!

Hi there! Don't worry, there are no easy or silly questions when it comes to understanding our payment schedule. To answer your first question, the cutoff date for mid-month shows is typically the 15th of the month. This means that any shows held before the 15th will count towards your mid-month paycheck. For end of month shows, the cutoff date is usually the last day of the month. As for direct deposit, it usually takes 2-3 business days for the payment to go through. So if the mid-month date is on the 15th, you can expect the payment to be deposited around the 18th or 19th. I hope this helps clarify things for you. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

What are the pay cutoff dates?

The pay cutoff dates vary depending on the company's pay schedule. Some companies have a bi-weekly pay schedule while others have a monthly pay schedule. It is best to check with your employer or HR department for the specific pay cutoff dates.

What is the timeframe for direct deposit?

The timeframe for direct deposit also varies depending on the company's pay schedule. Typically, direct deposit should be available in your account on the same day as the pay date. However, some companies may have a delay of 1-2 business days.

Can I change my direct deposit information?

Yes, you can usually change your direct deposit information by contacting your employer or HR department. They will provide you with the necessary forms or instructions to update your direct deposit information.

What happens if I miss the pay cutoff date?

If you miss the pay cutoff date, your direct deposit may be delayed and you may receive your pay on the next scheduled pay date. It is important to communicate with your employer or HR department if you anticipate missing the pay cutoff date.

Can I receive a paper check instead of direct deposit?

In most cases, yes, you can request a paper check instead of direct deposit. However, some companies may have a policy requiring all employees to receive their pay via direct deposit. It is best to check with your employer for their policy on paper checks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedinAvon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedinAvon
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies