• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pay checks

kewaters

May 18, 2009
I'm fairly new, so sorry if this seems like an easy question. I understand we get paid (2) times per month. What are the cutoff dates to have shows submitted by for the mid-month and end of month pay checks? Also, how many days does it take for the DD to go through? For example, I see in the Consultant planner that it says Mid-month on June 15th. Does this mean shows are due by the 15th to get a mid-month check, or does that mean that mid-month checks are direct deposited? I hope I'm asking these questions clearly. Any help is much appreciated!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
All shows submitted on the 1st-15th of the month are paid on the 22nd by direct deposit.

All shows submitted on the 16th through the last day of the month are paid on the 8th of the following month.

If the 8th and/or the 22nd fall on a weekend or holiday, then the direct deposit is made on the following business day.

cathyskitchen

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2007
In addition to what Becky mentioned, you also receive any overrides in your commission check on the 8th of the month, following the month you earned them. So, if you reached a higher level of sales, or if you had a recruit and fulfilled the requirements of a Sr. Consultant, those would be paid on the 8th of the following month. The mid-month pay on the 22nd is just a base-commission pay of what you have submitted so far from the 1st - 15th of the month.