• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paula Deen's Jerk Rub Chips Recipe from Cooking with Paula Deen Magazine

In summary, Paula Deen Jerk Rub Chips are made with potatoes, vegetable oil, salt, sugar, spices, and natural flavors. They are gluten-free and have a medium level of spiciness. They can be used as a seasoning for various dishes and are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
jrstephens
I saw in my Cooking with Paula Deen magazine that she made potato chips with jerk rub.

It calls for:

2 - 9 oz bags of kettle cooked potato chips
2 tablespoons of favorite jerk rub ( she used Caribbean)

Preheat oven to 350. Pour potato chips into a large roasting pan. Bake chips 6 to 8 minutes or until warm. Sprinkle jerk seasoning, tossing gently to coat.

I haven't tried them yet, but I am this weekend.

Sounds tasty.

What :eek: a paula deen recipe with out butter? that's incredible

Surely she meant to say "drizzle the chips with 1 cup melted butter". :D

I was suprised at that too! :D

1. What are the main ingredients in Paula Deen Jerk Rub Chips?

The main ingredients in Paula Deen Jerk Rub Chips include potatoes, vegetable oil, salt, sugar, spices, and natural flavors.

2. Are Paula Deen Jerk Rub Chips gluten-free?

Yes, Paula Deen Jerk Rub Chips are gluten-free. They are made with all natural ingredients and do not contain any gluten or wheat products.

3. How spicy are the Paula Deen Jerk Rub Chips?

The level of spiciness in Paula Deen Jerk Rub Chips can vary depending on personal taste, but they are generally considered to have a medium level of heat.

4. Can I use Paula Deen Jerk Rub Chips as a seasoning for other dishes?

Yes, Paula Deen Jerk Rub Chips can be crushed and used as a seasoning for meats, vegetables, or even as a topping for salads. They add a delicious spicy kick to any dish.

5. Are Paula Deen Jerk Rub Chips suitable for vegetarians?

Yes, Paula Deen Jerk Rub Chips are suitable for vegetarians as they do not contain any animal products. They are also vegan-friendly and do not contain any dairy or eggs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies