• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Time to Purchase Simple Additions for Your HS/GS - Save Big!

In summary, the cookware is always available in February, September, and May, but the stoneware is only available in February and September, and the BBQ set is only available in April. The Simple Additions line is not available at any other time of year. The customer is interested in purchasing the entire set, but is looking for a sale.
stephanieboyd
Gold Member
Does anyone know if the Simple Additions line goes on sale for a HS/GS at a specific time of year?

The cookware is always February. The stoneware is always September. The BBQ set has been April. HWC, of course, is always May. I can't think of a time when Simple Additions have been part of the HS/GS. It may be because the products are fairly new, that I haven't noticed a pattern.

I have a very good customer wanting the entire set, but she wants them on sale! I may have to offer a sale of my own! :D

Anyone know????

well I wouldn't say that each month there is always a pattern. Last year June was the month for the BBQ tools. November was the Simple Additions month.

A great way your customer can get them on sale is to host a show (cooking or catalog of at least $300), then she can purchase them at 50% off! Our products are always on sales for hosts!

This customer is a very good host! She hosted a show last September where she bought lots of stoneware, but used her half price item for the entire set of Professional Cookware! Now, she is hosting another one in March because she wants the Stainless Steel Bowls. She will be using this half price item for the entire set of Executive Cookware! :D

She likes me to keep an eye out for the items she wants to purchase as host specials. She likes to use her half price items for other combinations of stuff! :p

I guess I didn't remember November being the entire line of Simple Additions. I was thinking it was just the stripes. She didn't care for those patterns that much! She would like to have the plain white ones, if they ever go on sale! I was just wondering if anyone knew if and/or when they would be on sale!

Essential Set is 25% offThe essential set is actually 25% off if you break it down. If you were to buy all of the pieces individually, it would cost $100. The set is $75, then if she uses her discount on top of that it should help! Just a thought.
Michelle

Thanks Michelle!! I really hadn't thought of it that way!! I know if I haven't, she surely hasn't!!

She just didn't want to spend the full $75 on the essential set, but in this light she might!! I was hoping it would be on sale during a specific month so I could use that to entice her into booking a 3rd show in a years time!

As you can see, she spends quite a bit at her own shows!! I will give that a try!!

1. What are Simple Additions for HS/GS and why should I purchase them?

Simple Additions for HS/GS are kitchen tools and accessories that are designed specifically for home and school use. They are durable, easy to use, and are perfect for everyday cooking and baking. Purchasing them will help you save time and effort in the kitchen, making meal prep and cooking more efficient.

2. When is the best time to purchase Simple Additions for HS/GS?

The best time to purchase Simple Additions for HS/GS is during our sales and promotions. Keep an eye out for our seasonal sales, flash deals, and discounts to get the best deals on these products. You can also join our email list to receive notifications about our latest promotions and discounts.

3. What kind of discounts can I expect during sales and promotions for Simple Additions for HS/GS?

Our sales and promotions for Simple Additions for HS/GS vary, but you can expect discounts ranging from 10% to 50% off. We also offer bundle deals and free shipping for certain purchases. Make sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest promotions.

4. Are there any benefits to purchasing Simple Additions for HS/GS in bulk?

Yes, there are benefits to purchasing Simple Additions for HS/GS in bulk. Not only will you save more money on the products themselves, but you will also save on shipping costs. Additionally, having extra tools and accessories on hand can be helpful for meal prep and cooking for larger groups or events.

5. How can I get the most out of my Simple Additions for HS/GS purchase?

To get the most out of your Simple Additions for HS/GS purchase, make sure to read the product descriptions and instructions carefully. This will help you understand the best ways to use the products and how to care for them properly. You can also check out our recipe ideas and tips for using these products on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
brewejen
  • kitty
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
CHEFINGREEN
  • PampMomof3