• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Patsy Mcgovern Video -- Watch It Now!

In summary, the conversation is about the effectiveness of using a catalog tote and logo wear as a marketing tool for Pampered Chef. Some people have had success with it, while others have not. There are questions about how to approach strangers and whether or not it is necessary to shop in more expensive stores to get better results. The conversation also includes a request for the link to the video tutorial and a discussion about how to carry the tote and use it to attract potential customers. Some people have had success with using the tote and others have not.
janezapchef
Gold Member
I just received the email notification of this and watched right away. It really is worth watching for 10 minutes -- a good inspiration!

I totally agree with you, Jane. Patsy had some great easy to follow common sense ideas and stories to share! The bag does work! I just watched it and the video on the bottom with Nancy Jo Ryan. Both are great.

What are you talking about and where can i get it?:confused:

It's on consultant's corner ... you should have gotten an e-mail with a link.

I am listening to it for the second time to see if I missed something ... to be honest ... I have carried that catalog tote around with me everywhere since I got it. Not a single viable contact came out of it. Most of the examples are of people seeing it and asking about Pampered Chef. I really need to teach me not to let the logo or the bag do the talking! I don't know how to approach strangers without feeling like a stalker!

Patsy is my upline and came to our meeting this month. The catalog tote works! I have been using mine for 3 days and have had 4 people approach me. No bookings yet, but invited them all to an open house I am having on the first of Nov. Logo wear also works. I have a woman siging next week who saw my shirt in Starbucks. She approached me, placed and order, came to a show at my house and is now signing!

OK ... Jenni, I am NOT trying to be difficult ... I am just trying to understand ...

* Do you just CARRY the tote or is there a particular way you carry it? (On your shoulder, not in the cart?)

* Do you make a point of shopping in stores you wouldn't normally (expensive stores rather than bargain-basement ones)

* Do you just carry the bag and go about your business ... or do you approach people?

It just makes it sound like contacts and bookings fall into your lap when you carry this tote ... I have not seen that happen.

Di_Can_Cook said:

I am listening to it for the second time to see if I missed something ... to be honest ... I have carried that catalog tote around with me everywhere since I got it. Not a single viable contact came out of it. Most of the examples are of people seeing it and asking about Pampered Chef. I really need to teach me not to let the logo or the bag do the talking! I don't know how to approach strangers without feeling like a stalker!

probably a U.S thing, I am in Canada. Would anyone consider posting the link?

Di_Can_Cook said:
OK ... Jenni, I am NOT trying to be difficult ... I am just trying to understand ...

* Do you just CARRY the tote or is there a particular way you carry it? (On your shoulder, not in the cart?)

* Do you make a point of shopping in stores you wouldn't normally (expensive stores rather than bargain-basement ones)

* Do you just carry the bag and go about your business ... or do you approach people?

It just makes it sound like contacts and bookings fall into your lap when you carry this tote ... I have not seen that happen.

I'm with you! There has to be more to it than that!
I have been carrying the bag for about 6 months and I have had one Catty show from it. I MUST be doing something wrong!!

I carry my tote everywhere I go and not everyone stops to comment but I do get people stop me and inquire. Just the other day I was waiting at the pharmacy and someone approached me as she saw my bag and wanted to order more collapsible bowls. The girl behind the counter had to wait until we were finished talking to find out who the prescription was for that she came to pick up. It was funny looking back at it now. She caught me off guard as I carry it so much and put it down on the floor and forgot which bag I was carrying when she asked me for a catalog.

When I go shopping I usually put the bag in my cart in the seat section with the catalog cover facing the people coming in front of me and try not to bury my groceries around it.

pamperedharriet said:
I carry my tote everywhere I go and not everyone stops to comment but I do get people stop me and inquire. Just the other day I was waiting at the pharmacy and someone approached me as she saw my bag and wanted to order more collapsible bowls. The girl behind the counter had to wait until we were finished talking to find out who the prescription was for that she came to pick up. It was funny looking back at it now. She caught me off guard as I carry it so much and put it down on the floor and forgot which bag I was carrying when she asked me for a catalog.

When I go shopping I usually put the bag in my cart in the seat section with the catalog cover facing the people coming in front of me and try not to bury my groceries around it.

I do this too! I have got a few bookings and orders from it! I use it as a purse most of the time! I also have a pin clipped to it that says "ask me about the Pampered Chef!" So people do!!!

I think it's a good investment! My director says that this is called being intentional. I'm being intentional about my business and trying to share it with everyone!;)

I think it's easy for Patsy because she seems so warm, freindly and easy to talk too. Just from the video, I gathered, that is! I wish I had that well of a reception when I used to carry mine! lol

I should try using it again though, it's been awhile! ( I was alternating between the ribbon tote, new confrence tote and the new pink and brown Merrill bag).

I really like the recipe card idea, and mini catty and notepad to get info for the full catty too!

Always remember to go out and about with your catalog tote READY to meet people! Don't go out in sweats with a hat on and cower under the brim - put on some nice clothes, wear a little makeup (not a lot, just enough to be presentable - pretend you're going to work), and keep a smile on your face at all times. That lets people know by your body language that you're approachable and won't bite their head off when they ask you about PC. Believe it or not, there are people out there who are more scared than you are of approaching people, so they won't approach you with your tote unless you appear to be approachable. If you're running around the store with a scowl on your face and your catalog tote on your shoulder, don't expect to be approached that day. JMHO!

Di_Can_Cook said:

I carried the catalog tote around for 2 months and got 1 person who asked me about it. I now carry the ribbon tote and ALWAYS get asked about it.

What is the "Patsy Mcgovern Video" about?

The "Patsy Mcgovern Video" is a video presentation created by Pampered Chef that showcases the use of their products in creating delicious and convenient meals.

Is the "Patsy Mcgovern Video" available for purchase?

No, the "Patsy Mcgovern Video" is not available for purchase. It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef for their customers and consultants.

How can I access the "Patsy Mcgovern Video"?

The "Patsy Mcgovern Video" can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through the Pampered Chef app. It can also be shared by consultants with their customers.

Can I watch the "Patsy Mcgovern Video" on my mobile device?

Yes, the "Patsy Mcgovern Video" is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices, making it convenient to watch on-the-go.

Who is Patsy Mcgovern and why is she featured in the video?

Patsy Mcgovern is a culinary expert and consultant for Pampered Chef. She is featured in the video to share her expertise and tips on using Pampered Chef products to create delicious meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperChefCarol
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey