• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Get a Free Patriotic Heart Stone with Your Paper Supply Order?

In summary, the "Patriotic Heart Stone" is a stoneware made of durable ceramic material. It is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can be used for baking and roasting dishes. It is also dishwasher safe and measures 9 inches in diameter and 2 inches in height. While it is microwave safe, it is not recommended for use in the broiler or on the stovetop.
pamperedangel06
Hi everyone I just wanted to pass on this info my director gave me. I'm placing my first supply order and she told me that we can get the patriotic heart stone free #9074. You have to add it on under paper supply I believe. Just thought I'd share

Thanks for the reminder! We forget about that kind of detail sometimes!

Don't forget last year we were charged shipping for that FREE stone.

What is the "Patriotic Heart Stone" made of?

The "Patriotic Heart Stone" is made of stoneware, which is a type of durable ceramic material that can withstand high temperatures.

Can the "Patriotic Heart Stone" be used in the oven?

Yes, the "Patriotic Heart Stone" is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is perfect for baking and roasting dishes.

How do I clean the "Patriotic Heart Stone"?

The "Patriotic Heart Stone" is dishwasher safe, making cleaning a breeze. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water.

What size is the "Patriotic Heart Stone"?

The "Patriotic Heart Stone" measures 9 inches in diameter and 2 inches in height, making it a perfect size for baking and serving.

Can I use the "Patriotic Heart Stone" in the microwave?

Yes, the "Patriotic Heart Stone" is microwave safe. However, it is not recommended for use in the broiler or on the stovetop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
lauras67
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
clshirk