• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Patriotic Tablecloth - Find the Perfect Design for Your Next Event!

In summary, the patriotic tablecloths are made of 100% cotton or a cotton-polyester blend and are durable and machine washable. They come in various sizes to fit different table shapes and lengths, making them suitable for outdoor events. These tablecloths also feature designs for specific holidays and events, as well as everyday use. To maintain the vibrant colors and designs, it is recommended to machine wash them in cold water and tumble dry on low heat, avoiding bleach and harsh detergents.
millthayer
Gold Member
I am looking for the Patriotic tablecloth if anyone would have it...please email me at: [email protected]
thanks

Sent you an email..I have 2..

1. What materials are the patriotic tablecloths made of?

The patriotic tablecloths are made of 100% cotton or a cotton-polyester blend, depending on the design. They are durable and machine washable for easy maintenance.

2. Do the patriotic tablecloths come in different sizes?

Yes, the patriotic tablecloths come in a variety of sizes to fit different table shapes and lengths. They range from small square sizes to large rectangular sizes.

3. Are the patriotic tablecloths suitable for outdoor events?

Yes, the patriotic tablecloths are perfect for outdoor events as they are made of durable materials that can withstand outdoor elements. They are also machine washable for easy cleaning after outdoor use.

4. Can I find designs for specific holidays or events?

Absolutely, we offer a wide selection of patriotic tablecloth designs for different holidays and events such as 4th of July, Memorial Day, Veterans Day, and more. You can also find designs for everyday use.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the patriotic tablecloths?

We recommend machine washing the tablecloths in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. Avoid using bleach or harsh detergents to maintain the vibrant colors and designs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinchefs
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amgreen66
Replies