• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Patriotic Tablecloth Now - Limited Time Offer for June Hosts!

In summary, the Patriotic Tablecloth measures 60 inches by 84 inches and is machine washable. It does not come with matching napkins, but coordinating napkins can be purchased separately. The tablecloth is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, but it is not reversible.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
Did I miss something?

Is the tablecloth only available to hosts that hold a show June 1-14? Can they be purchased? I don't see it in the CN anywhere and wondered if I overlooked something.

No they cannot be purchased. But if you want to earn one you can submit your own show. They were a consultant promotion years ago and are beautiful.

I think I purchased the matching hand towels from the outlet last year. Looks like I need to submit a show soon! I want that tablecloth!

My Mom even wants the tablecloth but won't host a show to get it! Then she asked if I get a free one as well and my response was "If I host my own show" ~ lol. She thought they would just give us one :)Karen

I was hoping we could earn one... lol

:) You can earn one - host your own show!Also keep in mind that it's HELD and SUBMITTED June 1st - 14th. Don't let those early shows hold out and close later than the 14th or they will miss out on the promotion.

1. What are the dimensions of the Patriotic Tablecloth?

The Patriotic Tablecloth measures 60 inches by 84 inches, making it suitable for most standard-sized tables.

2. Is the Patriotic Tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the Patriotic Tablecloth is made of durable and easy-to-clean polyester material and is safe to machine wash.

3. Does the Patriotic Tablecloth come with matching napkins?

No, the Patriotic Tablecloth does not come with matching napkins. However, we do offer a variety of coordinating napkins that can be purchased separately.

4. Can the Patriotic Tablecloth be used outdoors?

Yes, the Patriotic Tablecloth is versatile and can be used both indoors and outdoors for patriotic-themed gatherings and events.

5. Is the Patriotic Tablecloth reversible?

No, the Patriotic Tablecloth is not reversible. It features a bold and vibrant design on one side and a solid blue color on the other side.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tean94
  • quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • lisasfuncooking
  • General Chat
Replies