• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Patriotic Stoneware Heart Molds

In summary, these are silicone molds that can be used to make cookies, chocolate, paper mache ornaments, or air fresheners. They were available as the RUFTH product - a new design each year. They were sold for 8.50 each, but Pampered Traci doesn't have any left.
Stoney5
Silver Member
I have a few of these if anyone is interested...

Thanks,
Karla

MoreI have a couple too...if you get an overwhelming response!

I am interested in a one. How much do you want for them?

Thanks,
Dana

What do you use these for?

They can be used to mold cookies or chocolate, or paper mache ornaments, or cinnamon clay air fresheners. Or you can heat them up and put them in the bottom of your bread basket to keep rolls warm. They were available as the RUFTH product - a new design each year.BTW, I've got 2 spares floating around, too.

I have a customer who is looking for several. Please send me a message if you still want to sell them.
Thanks,
Julie

I'm interested in one of them if you all have any left. How much you want for one?

Last edited:
chefann said:
They can be used to mold cookies or chocolate, or paper mache ornaments, or cinnamon clay air fresheners. Or you can heat them up and put them in the bottom of your bread basket to keep rolls warm. They were available as the RUFTH product - a new design each year.

BTW, I've got 2 spares floating around, too.

WOW!!! Thanks for all the GREAT Tips....:D

I belive I have 2 or 3. I will look and let you know for sure. I will take what they sold for (I think 8.50) plus shipping from 46140. Please email me if you are still interested.

[email protected]

Ooohh-- It's been a couple weeks since I've been able to log on, and I had completely forgotten that I had posted that I had these. I don't have time tonight (got a show, and I still need to pack when I get home from my 9 to 5), but I'll try to remember to dig them out of the "Amazing Pile of PC Stuff" in the basement tomorrow if you still need them.

Sorry. <blush>

What are the dimensions of the Patriotic Stoneware Heart Molds?

The Patriotic Stoneware Heart Molds are 11.5 inches in length, 9 inches in width, and 1.5 inches in depth.

Can the Patriotic Stoneware Heart Molds be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Patriotic Stoneware Heart Molds are microwave-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

How many heart-shaped cavities does the Patriotic Stoneware Heart Molds have?

The Patriotic Stoneware Heart Molds have four heart-shaped cavities, perfect for creating multiple treats at once.

Can the Patriotic Stoneware Heart Molds be used in the oven?

Yes, the Patriotic Stoneware Heart Molds are oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

Is the Patriotic Stoneware Heart Molds dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Patriotic Stoneware Heart Molds are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jill092375
  • Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda K.
  • KathyG.