• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Patriotic Recipes for a Show: Easy & Product Heavy!

Deb does the salad described...but in the Trifle Bowl!!See, this is what I love about you guys... so much knowledge and a much better memory than me! Thanks!Or you could just rename another recipe. isn't there a salad in the Spin on Salads book that has beef and bleu cheese? Call it the Red (meat), white and Bleu cheese salad.
missyciccolella
Please recommend a fairly easy, but product heavy Patriotic recipe for a show...I'm not just talking desserts either!
(I'm drawing a blank so that may mean I need to get some sleep:indif: )

Berruies & Cream Brownie Squares shown in teh cranberry rect baker resting in the rect woven

Thanks...see I love that recipe but totally blocked it!

missyciccolella said:
Thanks...see I love that recipe but totally blocked it!

I've had several $1000 shows with that one. I do it alot in July around 4th of July parties etc

Oh - here's another idea -- a red white & blue trifle!! Somewhere around Memorial Day I posted a great straberry shortcake trifle recipe that u can add blueberries to...

How about a patriotic layered salad with blue corn chips, red beans, lettuce, red onion, and monterey jack cheese? Serve with salsa and your choice of salad dressings. I have made it before in the large SA bowl and it is really pretty colorful.
Deb

zmom58 said:
How about a patriotic layered salad with blue corn chips, red beans, lettuce, red onion, and monterey jack cheese? Serve with salsa and your choice of salad dressings. I have made it before in the large SA bowl and it is really pretty colorful.
Deb

Do the salad Deb describes...but in the Trifle Bowl!!

See, this is what I love about you guys... so much knowledge and a much better memory than me! Thanks!

Or you could just rename another recipe. isn't there a salad in the Spin on Salads book that has beef and bleu cheese? Call it the Red (meat), white and Bleu cheese salad.

1. Can you provide some quick and easy patriotic recipes for a show?

Yes, absolutely! We have a variety of delicious and festive recipes that are perfect for any patriotic-themed show. From appetizers to desserts, our recipes are easy to make and sure to impress your guests.

2. Are these recipes product heavy?

Yes, our patriotic recipes do feature our Pampered Chef products, but they can easily be adapted to use any kitchen tools you have on hand. We also have alternative suggestions for our products in case you don't have them.

3. Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

Many of our patriotic recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer until your show. This makes it easier for you to prepare for your show and have more time to interact with your guests.

4. Are there options for dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a range of patriotic recipes that cater to different dietary needs. From gluten-free to vegan, we have options that will accommodate your guests' dietary restrictions.

5. Can I use these recipes for other occasions besides a patriotic show?

Definitely! Our patriotic recipes are not limited to just one occasion. You can use them for any gathering or celebration, such as 4th of July, Memorial Day, or Labor Day parties. They're also great for summer BBQs and potlucks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lissahope26
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Bren706