• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Patriotic Products and More

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of popular patriotic products, including the USA Cookie Cutter Set, Stars and Stripes Tote, and Red, White, and Blue Silicone Spatula. They often have special deals and promotions on these products, and all of their products, including the patriotic line, are made in the USA. While customization is not currently available, there are recipes and tips available for using these products creatively.
pampered1224
Silver Member
1) Table Cloth - makes a great table covering but I had one lady order two to put on her sofas and one lady bought one to use as a Picnic blanket. One lady also suggested as it is warm, soft and comfortable, she is getting one to use as a wrap. (You know, for those cooler nights and your sitting on the couch all curled up!)
2) Picnic Party Pack - One Woven Rectangle Selection. Put in liner. Add the Outdoor Party Plates as they fit in the basket perfectly. Add half folded napkins on one side of the plates and push plates against them to hold them in. Add plastic flatware and the Salt and Pepper Mill. Take it all to the picnic table in one trip. And of course the tabel is covered in the same red, white and blue as the liner. Ketchup and mustard bottles would probably fit in there as well.
Just some thoughts!

Good ideas John! thanks

Wow, those are some great ideas for using the table cloth! I never would have thought to use it as a picnic blanket or even as a wrap. It sounds like it's not only versatile, but also very comfortable.And the picnic party pack sounds like a fantastic addition to any outdoor gathering. I love the idea of the woven rectangle selection with the liner and plates fitting perfectly. And having everything in one trip is definitely a plus. I'll have to keep these products in mind for my next picnic or outdoor party.Thanks for sharing your thoughts and suggestions! It's always helpful to hear how others are using products in different ways.

What are some popular patriotic products offered by Pampered Chef?

Some popular patriotic products offered by Pampered Chef include the USA Cookie Cutter Set, the Stars and Stripes Tote, and the Red, White, and Blue Silicone Spatula.

Are there any special deals or discounts on patriotic products?

Yes, Pampered Chef often runs promotions and sales on patriotic products, especially around holidays like Independence Day and Memorial Day. Be sure to check the website or contact a consultant for current deals.

Are Pampered Chef's patriotic products made in the USA?

Yes, all of Pampered Chef's products, including their patriotic line, are made in the USA. The company takes pride in supporting American workers and businesses.

Can I customize or personalize a patriotic product?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not currently offer customization or personalization options for their patriotic products. However, you can always add your own personal touch by using the products in creative ways or decorating them with additional elements.

Do you offer any recipes or tips for using patriotic products?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a variety of recipes and cooking tips that feature their patriotic products. You can find these on their website, in their cookbooks, or by contacting a consultant for ideas and inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5