• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Patriotic Outlet Items: Limited Time Offer for Your Customers

S
sfdavis918
Any super ambitious flyer makers out there that have already made a flyer from the email that was sent out today about the outlet items? I really want to pass this on to my customers but am not that great at making flyers.

Thanks!
Sarah

I just setup an email. I can send you a copy if you would like. What is your email address?

If you click on forward you can add things and change things on the original email. It looks great and is ready to go!

I tried that but the lines didn't line up.

I highlighted the flyer and copied and pasted it into a new email and that worked better for me. For some reason my forward did not keep the pic. I always send one to myself at another address to make sure it looks right when opened before I send it to my address book.

Lisa2Boys said:
I just setup an email. I can send you a copy if you would like. What is your email address?

Thanks! It's [email protected].

I tried to forward it too but it didn't work for me either.

jrstephens said:
I highlighted the flyer and copied and pasted it into a new email and that worked better for me. For some reason my forward did not keep the pic. I always send one to myself at another address to make sure it looks right when opened before I send it to my address book.

This is how I did mine.

jrstephens said:

Me too. I did this for the first time and entered my web address on it. I got one order from it.

GREAT flyer! Thanks

Can someone please email a copy as i couldn't get it to work.

Thanks
JoLynn

Great idea about copying and pasting into a new email!!! I did it at about noon today and have already gotten two orders!! Woo Hoo!!! :) Thanks!

I wish they would put it as an email on our websites so that we can send it from there, already done!!! HELLO? I think that sometimes the powers that be don't thnk!

1. How can I access the email with the information about the patriotic outlet items?

The email was sent out to all registered customers on our mailing list. If you did not receive the email, please check your spam or promotions folder. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Are the patriotic outlet items available for a limited time only?

Yes, this is a limited time offer and the items are available while supplies last. We encourage you to act quickly to take advantage of this special deal.

3. Can I purchase the patriotic outlet items in bulk for my business or organization?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for businesses and organizations interested in purchasing these items. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

4. Are there any restrictions on the types of items included in the patriotic outlet sale?

The outlet sale includes a variety of patriotic items such as clothing, accessories, and home decor. However, please note that certain items may have limited sizes or quantities available.

5. Can I use the email flyer to promote the patriotic outlet items on my social media or website?

Yes, you are welcome to use the flyer provided in the email to promote the patriotic outlet items to your customers. We also encourage you to share the offer on your social media pages to reach a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maragib
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PamperedSD