• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I get the Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold for free from Pampered Chef?

it should show up in your order soon.I just placed my first order and didn't receive the mold.Yes, you can find it in your first order. I placed my order on August 3rd.When I called HO about a month ago, someone told me that we had to enter the code 9074 on our supply order form to get the mold. I just placed my first order and the code does not show up.Is there a way to check if my order has already shipped?Yes, there is a way to check if your order has already shipped. When you place your order, you will be able to see a tracking number.
Debunny
I have a question and I am not really sure where to ask it. I had someone tell me that consultants get one of the stoneware molds per season but that we had to enter it manually into PP to get it. Does anyone know how to get the Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold free? Or did I just misunderstand? I called HO and the lady I talked to said that PC USED to do that but no longer does and they quit it a year ago. I figured if anyone knew the answer to this it would be you guys. Thanks!

We received them at conference free. If you didn't go to conference, I know you can still get it for free. I tried looking at the supply order form, but didn't see it. I was also thinking they may ship it with your first paperwork order supply for the new season. I remember when I first started we had to check something off, but don't believe we do now. Does anyone else know? I'll check my paperwork in the am, it's down stairs and I plan to hit the hay. :rolleyes:

I tried ordering the mold. It won't even let me. Says that product not found. I use the item # 2934.

Has anyone figured this out?I didn't go to conference, and I'm trying to figure out if there is still a way to get this heart mold for free. Have any of you who didn't attend received one with a supply order? I'm about to place my first one. I want to make sure that if there's something special I'm supposed to do, I do it!

Thanks!
Nora

The stoneware heart mold will be shipped to you free with your first paperwork supply order.

I called HOyesterday the women i spoke with told me it was a write in, Meaning if you send in the order form via mail. I had also heard from other consultants it would be in with your first paperwork order of new products ? I placed my order yesterday via PP, so I guess i will see what happens !

Please let me know if it shows up in your order!

I called HO on Monday with the same question about how to receive the Stoneware Heart Mold. The person I spoke with said she had taken other calls regarding this question, but didn't know the answer. She took my phone number and said she would talk to her supervisor and call me back with an answer. It's now Thursday night, and no return call.

No free stoneware heart mold in my paperwork supplyI just received my first fall/winter paperwork supply order that I placed in early August, and there was no stoneware mold enclosed. :confused:

When I click on the magnifying glass in the Non-Commissionable order screen and sort by price, I would think that the mold, if it is available to us for free, would come up but I don't see anything.

Years ago, there used to be a postcard included in the KCN to mail back. You would check off that you were committing to promote Round Up from the Heart and they'd send the mold. I'm waiting to get the next issue of KCN to see if there's anything in there.

I emailed home office about 2 weeks ago (right after conference 3 ended) and haven't heard anything yet.

Phyllis Rampulla
Independent Sales Director
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/phyllisramp

rwesterpchef said:
The stoneware heart mold will be shipped to you free with your first paperwork supply order.
Just curious, who told you that? I didn't receive one.

Ok I read on another board that a consultant called and talked to HO and talked to someone on up the chain and she said the code to enter is 9074 to be able to get the mold. I dont know if it will work but plan on placing an order next week and trying it. here is a copy of the post on the loop that i got it from. Hope its right!

Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 21:15:00 EDT
Subject: Patriotic Heart Mold

I just got off the phone with Rebecca, who is a "senior" for customer
service at HO. She told me that the number for the Patriotic Heart Mold to put on
our supply order is 9074. When I typed it in, no item came up, so I added
it, with the price as 00.00.

Barbara

The stone will not ship automatically. You must write it in (or type it in if using Pampered Partner).
In Pampered Partner, The number does not show up in the list. You must add the #9074 number to the itemized product information list. If you've already placed an order, just wait 'until another order and order at that time. It will allow you one for the season.

Order Processing (of all people), told me that if you are running 13.1 or greater in Pampered Partner, it will show up automatically in the list.

Last edited:
I tried entering 9074 and it said, Item not found in current list
I have downloaded and updated pp

proudmama02 said:
I tried entering 9074 and it said, Item not found in current list
I have downloaded and updated pp

It wasnt in my list either. I added it in and put a price of 0.00. under product information, paperwork/supplies I added it there. HTH some. :)

I just ordered mine this morningWhat I did was find it by mistake. I was ordering on pampered partner and instead of clicking on the product number box, I clicked on the product discription box and it gives you a list of products, scroll down and you will come to "Free Patriotic Stoneware Heart Mold" I just clicked on that and it worked.

i ordered my supplies. I entered 9074, the stoneware mold came up as 0.
So I expect to get it in a few days.

Ok Ladies, I just ordered my fall paperwork and the free heart mold IS on the order form in PP. It is item number 9074. Make sure you order the other free items as well. Anything with a zero dollar amount I ordered (except spanish).

luvs2sellit said:
Ok Ladies, I just ordered my fall paperwork and the free heart mold IS on the order form in PP. It is item number 9074. Make sure you order the other free items as well. Anything with a zero dollar amount I ordered (except spanish).
One word of caution:

Remember that we can order only one set of 40 free order forms - you pick the style you want. If you order both, your supply order will be delayed so they can call you to find out which one you want.

Also: Don't order the new cake mixes that are on the supply order form. We can't order them until September 1.

Oh NO!I thought we could order both to see which ones we liked best. If I've not used the new write in ones how do I know if they work well? :confused: I guess I'll just stick to the old style. Can I call them and speed my order back up?

UGhhI placed my order 2 days ago and didnt even see it on there ! Can i still order it next month with paper work ?

I saw several items that were $0.00, but I didn't know what they all were, so I didn't want to order things without knowing what they were, just for the sake of ordering. I know we can only get one set of 40 order forms for free. If we try to get both kinds, it will delay our order. What are the Quick Start Kits? They say $0.00, but I've never heard of them and they are not on our supply order form, only on PP. Can we get one per season? Are there other "no charge" items we should be taking advantage of?

Quick start kitsI think they are the box of paperwork you get when you first sign ? I saw them on there to, I thought it was only for Directors and above ? Any one know ?? That would be cool if we could have one on hand for when you sign someone!

I'm not a director (yet!) but as I understand it, they are only for directors to order. They contain the paperwork portion of the starter kit. They can give them to new recruits when they sign. If they are left with any at the end of the season, they are charged for them. So directors have to try to estimate how many they might need, without overordering! I didn't get one when I signed, but it would have been nice, because then you can start organizing and giving out host packet stuff. You just have to wait for the UPS guy to come before you can play with the products!

I'm trying to place my order, too. There are a couple of items that say "1st one n/c" but when I enter in PP it charges me anyway. Tips?

Ann F said:
I'm trying to place my order, too. There are a couple of items that say "1st one n/c" but when I enter in PP it charges me anyway. Tips?
Not knowing what your "couple of items" are that you were referring to, I can only hope you're referring to the order forms. Forgive me if I don't answer what you needed.
You received one of each kind of order form in your changeover kits. Look them over and determine which one you'd prefer to try. When you place your order for supplies, you can get ONE pack of ONE TYPE for no charge. Although the supply order form shows "1st one no charge", it means for either the standard, or the new style, not both.

Ann,

If you are referring to the Show Planners (DS40) and the Kitchen Consultant Agreement (DS21), I had the same problem. I asked the advice of the wonderful people on here, and the solution was very simple. In PP, when filling out your order, the last column on the right says N/C; click on that and an X will appear, and the charge will disappear. ;) Hope that helps!

Did you read in the weekly bites that if we ordered the free stoneware mold we would be charged a 3.50 shipping fee that would be taken out of our commission checks. Not really that free is it!

I did see that and had to sit there a minute and think about that. You're absolutely right it's not free. I was wondering if they meant that you would be paying a higher shipping rate on your supply order? :confused:

luvs2sellit said:
Did you read in the weekly bites that if we ordered the free stoneware mold we would be charged a 3.50 shipping fee that would be taken out of our commission checks. Not really that free is it!

Yeah, that really bugged me, too. I would sort of understand if they were shipping it separately, but it's coming in the same box, right? I don't think I would have ordered it if I knew that it would cost $3.50 extra.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking the same thing. How dumb is that? It is like we are just getting it at a discount. Not that a discount isnt nice but when they say it is "free" then that is what it should be. I would probably not have ordered it either had I known that first.

My thoughts exactly. I love free stuff but I would not have ordered the mold if I had known. I do not collect them, I was just getting it for display. Oh well, live and learn.

I agree. I probably would not have ordered it had I known there would be a ADDITIONAL shipping charge. That does kind-of stink, since it comes in the same box as our paperwork, but the part that upsets me a little is that they weren't up-front about it. They sort-of slipped that detail in after many of us had already ordered them. And besides that, I had even called HO to get the info on how to order it, and that $3.50 charge was NEVER mentioned. I guess it wouldn't bother me as much if they had just said that from the beginning. Oh well. Does anyone know if $1 of that shipping charge is going to America's Second Harvest?

When I read about the shipping in KCN, I just thought it meant if the heart was the only thing you ordered, you'd be charged shipping.

Ann F said:
When I read about the shipping in KCN, I just thought it meant if the heart was the only thing you ordered, you'd be charged shipping.
The Patriotic Heart stone IS free. The shipping charge of $3.50 is only if that's the only thing you order - like if you order it off the web site.

If you sent in an order for the "first one is free" items on the supply order form you would be charged shipping for those things too. PC really does give us and our customers a good deal with the shipping. We could order everything on the supply order for $3.50 shipping or a customer could order all the stones or cookware for $3.50 shipping - I don't know a company who does that unless they're running a "spend so much, get free shipping special".

BTW: Be sure to take note that ALL shipping charges are being raised to $3.50 starting September 1.

Talked to HO about it...
Beth Brigham said:
The Patriotic Heart stone IS free. The shipping charge of $3.50 is only if that's the only thing you order - like if you order it off the web site.

Actually, Beth, that's not the case. They ARE charging an additional $3.50 besides what they already charge, even if you're ordering other items. It won't be on the supply order itself, but as an adjustment on your next commission check.

I called HO today to try to cancel my stoneware mold, telling them that I was misled into thinking it was free, only to find out after the fact that I would have to pay the additional $3.50. The person I talked to had to talk to her supervisor, who had to talk with her supervisor. Apparently, if you wait until after 9/1 to order it on your supply order, you WON'T be charged the additional shipping fee. They were thinking I could return this one, then order again in Sept., but then figured out that the system wouldn't let me since my PP would think I already HAD one (plus I'm sure it would cost them more to do it that way). Eventually they got back to me and gave me a reference number and said when the shipping charge shows up on my commission check next month to call and they'll reverse it. I think all of you who are upset about this should call, too.

So if we wait til after Sept. 1st we won't be anything for the stoneware mold right?

I thought the early bird was supposed to get the worm? Those of us who already got our mold WILL be charged $3.50 shipping and those who wait til after Sept. 1st WON'T ! That makes absolutely no sense at all ! I think if you order it along with a paperwork/supply order, there should be no additional charge, and if you order it separately, there should be. That's the only thing that really makes any sense to me, and seems fair. If they told you, Nora, to wait til it shows up on your check and then call for an adjustment, then why don't we all just do that?

dawn424383 said:
If they told you, Nora, to wait til it shows up on your check and then call for an adjustment, then why don't we all just do that?

You could all wait until the adjustment shows up and then call, but if enough people call sooner and let them know that you feel misled about the hidden cost of the stoneware mold, as I did, then maybe they will change their policy and not charge us in the first place. Also, the nice thing is that I already have a reference number to give them to reverse the charge. So I don't have to be mad about it anymore, knowing I won't end up paying!

I very well could be wrong on this one but that's how they've done it in the past. I would email Field Services. For some reason when they answer you in writing you get a more accurate response.

Way too often I have called Customer Service or Field Services and asked a question, not been comfortable with that answer, called again and got a completely different answer from someone else. They don't always know the answer and it depends on how you ask or how they ask their supervisor and if they are really listening to the question. The co-workers do try hard and are wonderful but they are human too...

For instance, on the DVD sent in director change-over kits I could have sworn Julie C. said that we could sell the 2005 Heart starting August 1 and here's what the August 2 weekly bytes said:

Simply Charming 25th Anniversary Challenge:
- PLUS, you can earn a special Round-Up From the Heart charm when you sell and submit five of the Fall 2005 Round-Up From the Heart Stoneware Molds between Aug. 1 and Oct. 31.

That told me we could sell the new heart in August but since it doesn't show up in the August Product list I called and questioned it. The man in Field Services "checked" and said that yes we can sell both hearts in August and we should just add the product to our product list on PP. I emailed my Exec. Dir. and she said "consider that official". Well I expected a "by the way" notice from PC and when it didn't come I emailed Field Service and they sent me the following reply:

Thank you for contacting the Field Service Department. None of the Fall
products are available for sale to our guests until September 1. We will
forward your concerns to our management team.

I called and ordered mine!I called the toll free number and asked them how to get it for free as I was submitting my supply order through PP. They added it on for me there! Maybe you could try that! Hope it helps

Amanda ;)

Found it!I saw the Patriotic Heart Mold listed in PamperedPartner under the Personal Non-Commission Order. It was listed as a free item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda K.
  • whiteyteresa
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies