• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold?

In summary, the Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold is a durable and heat-resistant baking and cooking tool made of stoneware. It measures 9 inches by 9 inches and is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, as well as in the microwave and freezer. The mold is dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed with warm soapy water. It can be used for a variety of dishes, including jello, ice cream, and other chilled desserts.
KellyRedHead
Hi Everyone!

My sister emailed me the other day. Seems when we closed out her show the end of August, she never told me she wanted the "Patriotic Stoneware Mold" (guess she didn't listen to me when I said we would no longer have these!) :rolleyes:
So I was wondering if anyone had one they wanted to part with. Let me know how much and I will let her know.

You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks-
Kelly :D

I have one!HI Kelly,

Just sent you an email!

Cat

I also have one.

Thank you both! I have emailed my sister and she still has not answered me, I guess she hasn't checked her email. :confused:

I will give her a call this weekend, I will have more time then.

I will be in touch!

Thanks-
Kelly

Hi Cat-

I just emailed you.

My sister does want the stoneware mold. Info on payment, address etc... included in the email.

If you have any questions give me a shout!

Thanks again for your help! :D

Kelly

1. What is the Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold made of?

The Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold is made of stoneware, a durable and heat-resistant material that is perfect for baking and cooking.

2. How big is the Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold?

The Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold measures 9 inches by 9 inches, making it the perfect size for creating heart-shaped desserts and dishes.

3. Is the Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also safe to use in the microwave and freezer.

4. How do I clean the Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold?

The Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean after use. Alternatively, you can hand wash it with warm soapy water.

5. Can I use the Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold for anything other than baking?

Yes, the Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold is versatile and can be used for cooking and serving a variety of dishes. It is also great for making jello, ice cream, and other chilled desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jill092375
  • Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda K.
  • Veevahchef